Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 9th Sep '10

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 9th Sep '10

epi starts with doctor checking yash and give some instruction to yash and rani ma.
sharad,jyotika looks worried about yash.
Rani ma want to know about this accident from yash.Yash told there is some goons want to snatch money from him.Rani ma told sharad to inform police but yash stop him.reva heard everything.
After some time every one leaves from there when reva asked rani ma about yash's health but rani ma scold her and told her to stay away from yash .
Here, reva enter her room and arya taunt her about yash's life and warned her about yash' s life.
Reva looks scared and plead him but arya looks desperate and told reva now yash will die and threat her again.
Arya leave the room and here jyotika heard everything.
Jyotika enter the room and asked reva about it.but, reva deny it.then jyotika told her that she know everything and heard everything....then reva told everything about arya, , her kidnapping, her force full marriage.....then reva told jyotika that she still yash's wife cause aryaman forget to complete theri sath phere,and that so called marriage stop there.
Jyotika wants to tell everything to rani ma but reva stop her.
Jyotika told reva that soon, arya will punish for his deed.

Here, at the night, arya sleeping peacefully but reva still sit there and then leave the room and think about sharad's word.
Next day reva told arya that she think hard and want live the life newly with aryaman and try to forget yash completely.
Arya not convince fully but nodded positively but looks disturb.
Here, at dining table dai ma told rani ma about some festival ......

jyotika, rani ma, yash looks disturb but reva pretends she will attend the festival happily.

Precap:-
Rani ma told yash that he has move on and try to forget everything.Rani ma also told yash that it's not easy still u have to do it.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. I have stopped watching the show but look forward to read your update everyday. Thanks for a great short up to the point update . 👍🏼
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks rakhie
Atleast Jyothika knows. i hope she spills the beans to either ranima or yash
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.
How convenient that arya forgot to do the theri sath phere so that manhoose reva is still married to yash. Since the show going off the air stop dragging and end this crappy track already. 😡 😡 😡. I want to see yash happy for awhile before the show go kaput.
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you so much for your update 👏👏👏
espicially with this boring and 😕 track
to be hounest i am lossing my interest about the show, first i really liked the story and show but now!!!!!!
i was hopping to see the love story and life of yash and reva together !!!!!!!!
and now cvs even with knowing that show is going off air dont try to make a good and lovely memories for us about show😭
best of luck

ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx for the update. chalo someone in that palace knows about arya's truth besides reva.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the updates buddy
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Another frustrating episode. Only solace is of Jyotika , who knows the truth now and hopefully she will succeed in exposing that monster. Both Monster and Dumbo are saddist in the sense Monster doesn't want either Yash and/or Dumbo to be happy and united and is concerned only with separating that Dumbo from Yash. Same way, Dumbo doesn't want to give life to yash by revealing the truth to him and unite with him nor does she wants him to die.This way, both Monster and Dumbo are perfect for each other , not bothered about anyone else but only concerned about themselves and their wills In the name of love , they both try to cover up their cowardly and unethical deeds. Cvs , please stop this nonsense at once . Don't drag further till the last episode. Hame Aise Karo Na Torture!
Edited by Annonymus - 14 years ago
swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks rakhie
Atleast Jyothika knows. i hope she spills the beans to either ranima or yash

Cv is not letting us off that easy, Jyothika has be sworn by Rewa not to tell anyone and she promise.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Rakhi.
I have lost interest in this show. Anyways what can we expect in the last month. Cvs are just going to drag it until the end.
So AKNV was a hate story instead of love story. Hatred between Yash-Arya, Reva-Yash and Reva-Arya. CVs had so much hate piled up for us that they did not leave any space for love.😕