illegal but not irrelevent

tina354 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hi, i am new here. till now i am silent visitor.i love aknv forum very much.this is d only show i watch.i know u all r angry๐Ÿ˜ก at recent turn of d stry.yes d marriage is illegal but not totally irrelevent.here is d justification.๐Ÿ˜‰

1.As arya is psycho,he willnot think or behave logiclly. 2.dharmenda still married 2 his 1st wife , married hema malini.yes they were converted 2 islam just 2 avoid hindu marriagelaw. so who questions such rich n powerful people of marriage ? nobody cares actually.arva marriage iwill be questionedif onlyyash or ranima files a police case.butas u know dem dey will never do dis.
3.yash's support of arva marrriage is also understandable.where's d point of opposing d marriage when reva says she does not love him๐Ÿฅบ n marries arya bcoz she loves arya๐Ÿ˜ก?dis also explains other characters' inaction n helplessness.
4.As 4 reva's dumbness it's 2 much.but is n't it dat throughout d serial she is shown as a dumb n timid girl?(reva's mother echoed d phrase many times''reva to nadaan hai").even arya n daima mocked at her fooishness.
So frustratinng or whatever,dont ditch aknv.Aknv badly needs ur support guyz....let's hope 4 something great(arva marriage is false n reavsh will be back๐Ÿ‘.)
Edited by tina354 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Tina, Welcome to the forum...
It is true that all have behaved predictably....Reva with extreme dumbness, Arya with extreme conceit and Yash with expected 'softness' (my new name for him is softie...๐Ÿ˜•).
And now that they have shown ArVa marriage despite the fans' continued protests, we just have to accept it...do we have a choice? The only hope I have now is that they will introduce some new girl for Yash...
Regarding multiple marriages - there are many cases in real life where a hindu man is married to 2 women....As far as I know this needs the consent of first wife in the court of law. Ppl may find other ways to achieve what they want , that may be 'legal' but not 'ethical' or morally correct...
Anyways in case of AKNV, the premises of Reva's rape and then attempted murder by Arya has made him the most hated character whereas we all love Yash for obvious reasons....we just can't see blatant injustice done to our favourite character...
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
tina354 thumbnail
thanks monali.
I totally agree with u.dis time yash needs 2 be strong.I can't tolerate arya with reva.I want revash back.
As4 multiple marriage,it's nt only illegal but unethical n immoral.but alas it's real fact in our society.
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree yash is the most adorable n janu character on indian television. Its very difficult for us to see him in such pain. V just want him to be happy, even if it requires a new leading lady for him.
Annonymus thumbnail
With due respect, I totally disagree with you. In our country, there is and has been male Bigamy even if it is not within the ambit of Law. As quoted by you, Dharam married Hema by converting to Islam to avoid Hindu Marriage Act, but the fact was Hema was unmarried. .Have you ever heard of a woman , married under any religion, marrying again without getting legal separation from her husband irrespective of the fact whether she liked the marriage or was forced to marry. No religion permits woman bigamy as they are considered abode of goddess or strength. Dharam and Hema were powerful, but still since he was already married, and to avoid litigation and controversies they got converted to Islam and then married. Had they intended,, they could have easily married as per Hindu Marriage Act without converting to Islam and could have proclaimed that with the consent of Dharam's first wife only, they got married. Since they respected Law, they got converted to Islam and got married. In this show, there is neither any respect for women nor there is any ethics and respect for the sanctity of marriage .As you rightly said. Monster is a psycho, who will not bother about anything but act in an unethical way. But as for reva, who is the lead character of the show, has been potrayed as a village girl from a small kasba, who has moral and spiritual values and who is a staunch worshipper of Devi maa. but she dares to go that extent of marrying again and that too as per the Hindu tradition, without even getting separated from her husband, which no woman of the highest rank also would dare to think even. As rightly questioned by her mother Lakhi, who gave her the right to marry again as per her wish and moods? Who gave her the right to insult the sanctity of marriage , especially when she hails from a traditional family? As for Yash, since he loves her from the bottom of his heart, and wants to see her happy, he is left with no other option but to accept her so called deed . Here again , I may point out to you the fact that only after ascertaining and confirming with reva that she has done this of her free own will, he accepts their marriage. But for reva, has she at any point of time acted in a logical manner ? Where she has to express and act upon , she remains totally dumb and where she had to be silent, she rose to the high. What a pathetic potrayal of her character, which leaves no sense of sanity , logic, legality and respect for women and depicts only foolishness and cowardice. . As for Ranimaa, she can file a suit against her son and disown him, but again she is a woman and as usual the CVs would not allow her to use her brain and power and reduce her to a mere silent spectator since they do not seem to have any respect either for women or for their dignity or for the law. But for Dai Maa , she has been cast superbly since potrayeda s that of a witch, causing evil and doing the work of a vampire. In totalty, the Cvs are not bothered about the main leads and their pair and are concerned only with psycho and illlogical and unethical characters and do their best to show that evil always rules and wins over the good. Thier storyline itself is so unethical and frustating which leaves the viewers ( whom they think are the greatest fools on earth who will watch any crap shown by them) with no other option to quit the show and vow never to return back to this show again.
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi tina welcome to the forum. I can understand the way this show is progressing no one can be silent...u feel to express.

Nothing can be justified with wht is going on in AKNV.Whatever they r showing is illogical, irrelevant ,,absurd is right word.
our Annonymus friend has said enough and i completely agree with the above post.
Edited by rachna11 - 14 years ago
tina354 thumbnail

i am also disgusted d way dshow portrays women. i am nt justifying d marriage.what i am saying is dat d outcome is nt unexpected with all these characters -yash 2 soft,reva2 dumb, arya apsycho n ranima helpless n apparently partial 2 her own son.

Edited by tina354 - 14 years ago
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annonymus

With due respect, I totally disagree with you. In our country, there is and has been male Bigamy even if it is not within the ambit of Law. As quoted by you, Dharam married Hema by converting to Islam to avoid Hindu Marriage Act, but the fact was Hema was unmarried. .Have you ever heard of a woman , married under any religion, marrying again without getting legal separation from her husband irrespective of the fact whether she liked the marriage or was forced to marry. No religion permits woman bigamy as they are considered abode of goddess or strength. Dharam and Hema were powerful, but still since he was already married, and to avoid litigation and controversies they got converted to Islam and then married. Had they intended,, they could have easily married as per Hindu Marriage Act without converting to Islam and could have proclaimed that with the consent of Dharam's first wife only, they got married. Since they respected Law, they got converted to Islam and got married. In this show, there is neither any respect for women nor there is any ethics and respect for the sanctity of marriage .As you rightly said. Monster is a psycho, who will not bother about anything but act in an unethical way. But as for reva, who is the lead character of the show, has been potrayed as a village girl from a small kasba, who has moral and spiritual values and who is a staunch worshipper of Devi maa. but she dares to go that extent of marrying again and that too as per the Hindu tradition, without even getting separated from her husband, which no woman of the highest rank also would dare to think even. As rightly questioned by her mother Lakhi, who gave her the right to marry again as per her wish and moods? Who gave her the right to insult the sanctity of marriage , especially when she hails from a traditional family? As for Yash, since he loves her from the bottom of his heart, and wants to see her happy, he is left with no other option but to accept her so called deed . Here again , I may point out to you the fact that only after ascertaining and confirming with reva that she has done this of her free own will, he accepts their marriage. But for reva, has she at any point of time acted in a logical manner ? Where she has to express and act upon , she remains totally dumb and where she had to be silent, she rose to the high. What a pathetic potrayal of her character, which leaves no sense of sanity , logic, legality and respect for women and depicts only foolishness and cowardice. . As for Ranimaa, she can file a suit against her son and disown him, but again she is a woman and as usual the CVs would not allow her to use her brain and power and reduce her to a mere silent spectator since they do not seem to have any respect either for women or for their dignity or for the law. But for Dai Maa , she has been cast superbly since potrayeda s that of a witch, causing evil and doing the work of a vampire. In totalty, the Cvs are not bothered about the main leads and their pair and are concerned only with psycho and illlogical and unethical characters and do their best to show that evil always rules and wins over the good. Thier storyline itself is so unethical and frustating which leaves the viewers ( whom they think are the greatest fools on earth who will watch any crap shown by them) with no other option to quit the show and vow never to return back to this show again.

Brilliantly written and I agree with every single word. Hats off to you - fab๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Jay Deol
swabera thumbnail
Hi by the way did anyone notice to-morrow recap, the scar on Basanti cheek, that will flip Reva more into keeping silent, it's getting worst.
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is the saddest part--it keeps getting worse but never gets better. Even wounds heal with time but AKNV doesn't improve. ๐Ÿ˜”

We shouldn't stress ourselves too much trying to make sense out of this wedding because after all, it involves a monster and a door knob. Illegal, irrelevant, illegitimate, illogical......it really doesn't matter. What matters is that Yash being the nice guy gets nothing--absolutely nothing. He really needs to stand up to Arya instead of letting him get away with everything...including his wife.