Aise Karo Naa Vidaa;Written update 30th August '10 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

thanx 4 d update !!

heyyy bhagwaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn..CV's ki akal kab aaegi wapis ghaas char ke !!😆
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.... this drama become from bad to worse😡
h_o_p_e thumbnail
Seriously.... when r they stop playing with marriage..... making her married to two guys... and one die...and eventually he didn't die and will come back... and this and that.... why cann't a girl character get married to one single guy😕...... sorry guys i am just alittle mad with this ... it makes me not want to watch this show anymore... but i will still read the updates... for Yash..... Thank you by the way... for the great update... :)
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks for update !! Now they will show aaryaman in positive role.
I dont get it why did they show revash story at the first place itself. WHy did they made yash marry her?
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rachna11

thnks for update !! Now they will show aaryaman in positive role.

I dont get it why did they show revash story at the first place itself. WHy did they made yash marry her?

Exactly my thoughts Rachna...They will now show Arya turning good in Reva's love....and I'm sure one day Reva will start loving him. I would not be surprised if they turn Yash into an outright villain to replace Arya.😕
These CVs are intellectually bankerrupt....they have no new ideas, no sense and no brains.
Friends, be prepared to watch a repeat of all the songs they picturised on RevAsh ...but now we will see Arya instead of Yash 🤢🤢🤢. We are in for a BIG torture... so be prepared.
nkhro thumbnail
thnxx for the update

can u guys tell me if they really got married
Edited by nkhro - 14 years ago
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx for the update. Ab toh yeh drama bardasht k bahar ho gaya hai. My poor yash baby😭😭😭