exoticflower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Diya and Toni has not read Mahabharat at all in Mahabharat there were five brothers and all the five brothers had one wife draupadi. Rani has only two sons, the eldest son is a weak male, the second son is a Shaitan, Haivan, Satan. with all the obsession of hit in his body and therefore grappels Reva.
But now Toni and Diya will be showing Reva as a football between the elder brother and the younger brother.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i agree...reva is the football of the game....
cemre thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes...........reva was the ball🤢 ..............disgusting and contrary to the family structure😡 👎🏼
reva must have strong. bacause now she love yash. In this way yash will be more destruction. This behavior has already killed yash.💔😭
i hate aryaman...... 😡Since reva shot her husband in the past,
now reva must kill aryaman. in my opinion.........
(aryaman is best negative role ........but i hate this character.)
Edited by cemre - 14 years ago
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree. reva is the main lead of this show, so CVs should show enough strength in her.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaa i agry with u reva is like a ball between two team one is arya team n another is yash team. every time arya win the match n the ball with the help of daima who is the team of arya.And our poor yash every time loss.
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes. I am waiting for that chance when the ball comes to Yash's side accidentally or intentionally, he with all his anger and frustration gives a mighty kick to that ball that it straight away lands on the head of that monster killing him instantly.