Aise Karo Naa Vidaa;Written update 27th August' 10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa;Written update 27th August' 10
~*Start*~
Yash was so shocked to see reva n arya together , he was abt to hit arya as he thinks arya must hv forced reva to marry him but reva comes between them n stops yash n says that she has married him by her own will, but yash dnt beleive her n again n again ask abt the same thing n reva stood quite🀒, yash was abt to move towards reva n arya stops him n says that he has no right to behave like this as reva is his wife now n rani maa came n shouts on reva n ask her abt the truth but she dnt speak a single word😑, yash wants to take reva with him to ask her the truth arya tries to stop but rani maa allows him n yash takes reva outside.
Yash hugs reva n says that he knew , reva has not told him that she loves him but he can feel that reva loves him, he again ask the truth but reva was still quite😑, Rani maa was very upset n crying on situation n madhavi with dai maa consoling her that everything gonna b f9, arya ask inspector to go outside to threat reva so that she cant speak anything🀒.
Reva was abt to say sumthing but sees inspector pointing gun on yash n stops yash came forward to hug her again but she pushed him back n says that she love arya n yash is nothing to her, yash says that he's not her culprit it was arya who raped her but reva says that she has forget wat has happen in past n n ow she wants to live with arya, yash was so hurt n leaves from thr, reva breakdown crying.
Rani maa scolding arya abt wat has he done n says she wil not accept this marriage n reva is still yash's wife but arya says that reva n he wants to live together n thr's nothing wrng in it, yash came n support arya 😑.
Precap: Yash was supporting arya n reva's marriage n rani maa dnt accepting it🀒.
~*The End*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Lolz....just what I expected from pig headed CVs...
Yash supporting Arya?...Mr Nice Guy is a follower of Gandhiji's philosophy....If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer another.
Anyways...I would say ArVA deserve each other. Reva never deserved Yash..he will get 1000 times better girl.
Not watching AKNV until they reveal the name of second female lead....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BTW, I appreciate your patience Khushi dear. Hope you keep BP medicine, Asthama pump, lots of tissues to wipe tears and someone checking on you (in case you need an ambulance) while watching AKNV. I respect you for putting yourself in this grave peril for the sake of updating us.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
palluanju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks rakhi di ...

this show has nothing left worth watching...
sick reva ,,,firstly denying her love for yash,,,later realizing when she got kidnapped and now marrying monster ...when full family is present here.............sick show............
now will stop watching it.............
anas u better leave this show.......now way going to help you ...
and really reva deserves some one as sick as her like arya
Amor. thumbnail
thnx but its not rakhi its me khushiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

BTW, I appreciate your patience Khushi dear. Hope you keep BP medicine, Asthama pump, lots of tissues to wipe tears and someone checking on you (in case you need an ambulance) while watching AKNV. I respect you for putting yourself in this grave peril for the sake of updating us.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thnku thnku ji but i was literally in sleep while watching aknv today i hv closed my eyes n was listening that crap 🀒
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji.

thank God I missed today's epi, ahhhhhh, m save today........
how r u jiji after saw this epi.
anyway, m thinking of what I'll say or comment about this epi and after lot of thinking my head gone dead.
oh no after reading it my brain dead now not reacting properly if I watched it ........

Amor. thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

thanks for the lovely update jiji.

thank God I missed today's epi, ahhhhhh, m save today........
how r u jiji after saw this epi.
anyway, m thinking of what I'll say or comment about this epi and after lot of thinking my head gone dead.
oh no after reading it my brain dead now not reacting properly if I watched it ........

he he he hw m i i prefer studying long hrs istead of watching a dead crapπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
THANX FOR THE UPDATE.what yash supported aryaa bhi a,mujhe gussa bhi aa raha hai our phyaar bhi yash ki upar.Now i think yash plzzz gusse main aao
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx khushi
yash supports arya...waah...waah mere yash...kitna maahaan ho tum
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!. What yash is doing is right on his part. When reva herself has been throwing him away all the time, thats what any gentleman (specially like yash) wud do. Its Reva who has been wrong from the begining 😑 (dumbo).Till now i never hated any female lead in the ne of the shows.i hate her more than aryaman.
If yash also start behaving agressively after knowing that reva married by her choice...........then whts diff between him and Aryaman.
I just hope they bring in some nice and sweet female lead for yash and will get to see yash happy and romantic . (dying to see yash's romantic side) Gladly kidnapping drama is over,now devdas track will start .I hope they finish tht too soon .