sapasa thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I can't express how disgusting it was to watch today's episode. Till I saw the pre-cap I assumed Reva was acting. But even in front of the whole family. Why can she not tell the truth and reveal the threat that Arya used to marry her!

Is there no law in the village? Are they are all living in cave age. Next they may show Yash using a club to hit Reva in the head and drag her into a cave .... Sick Sick Sick ... I don't have any respect for Reva as a woman.

Sorry ... but this is really DISGUSTING!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cemre thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes .......i think this is really DISGUSTING too. i thinnk reva must have say true. i hate aryaman ...
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode is so disgusting! I can't bear to see and have stopped watching the episodes since about a week . I only read Updates from here. How could reva act in such a stupid and idiotic way when in fact she had the opportunity to reveal the true face of that monster in front of everone. can't she realise that true love has no bounds. Does she think that by this she has saved Yash and his life ? Bullshit! Can't she imagine how she has totally ruined his life ? And this she did for what ? for the sake of Yash's life? If she thinks so, I would say she is such a damn brainless idiotic fool in this world who wants to lead such a shameful life .Otherwise , why can't she kill herself if dhe can't kill taht monster? Why is she pleading that monster to kill her instead of marrying her and the same feelings why can't she express in front of everyone when she can express such a feeling to that monster? On the other hand I feel that she wants to be with that monster who has ruined her life and that of Yash and together with the monster in the name of her fake love for Yash , she is ought to torture Yash for the rest of his life. Anas, you are such a fine actor, please quit this show and look for another show wherein in your true potentials are realised unlike the one here wherein your potentials are totally wasted. You are being side tracked and it appears that the main hero is that villan monster Arya. This show itself is a total crap with an unethical, lawless and fanatic story line which has no norms and depicts only whimsical, psycho and brainless characters with no respect for ethics, law and women.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
needless to say.. NO MORE AISE KARO NA VIDA!! i cant see this disgusting thing anymroe!! i thought it was going vv good.. i didnt even mind the kidnapping cuz it made sense.. but this is too disgusting...
Edited by brainychild92 - 14 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We all know how Aryaman is...but what is wrong with Reva, has she completely lost it..if she was unmarried and then married Aryaman out of threats then it could be understood...but this scenario makes no freakin sense..how can Reva think she can save Yash by killing his self respect as her husband... she should have kept her faith in God and in the strength of her love that it would protect Yash... if she would have done that she wouldn't be in this mess in the first place!!

Sickening show....AKNV
Edited by mahi0809 - 14 years ago
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This show is disgusting no doubt. What's the point of this marriage? 😕 Not being married did not stop Arya from raping Reva before so why does he need to 'marry' her now when it won't even be accepted by anyone who is not a loony . He is forcing her to marry him and if he wants to consummate the 'marriage' that is basically raping her again.

I can't think of what to say about Reva. She is simply dumb. That about sums up everything I want to say about her.
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@anonyumus:that's why I also left the show a week ago.The creatives of this show have started a new show,'Sanyog se bani Sangini' may be that's why they r not paying any attention to it or they don't know how to proceed further with the story.👎🏼
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have already stopped watching this show. No more hopes left
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Reva ia a jackass or worse than that. She does not use her brains.
Disgusting that she agreed to marry Arya.
I only hope yash gets some one good in his life.