saving - drowning AKNV !!

avi.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey friends,
Request all of you to share your views about present AKNV track...
its disgusting and annoying ..our fav stars talent is being wasted !!
People from AKNV creative and production team ..will be going through this...so plz speak out loud !!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
we will defo post our view there
547781 thumbnail
i have posted my view. lets see what happnes. just pray to God.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Posted my view there...

But I think we are banging our heads against a wall....
This week they will deffo show ArVA marriage. They won't be able to change it unless they have already picturised an epi with different track....so here it is...
FINAL NAIL IN THE AKNV's COFFIN.....RIP AKNV and let us Rest In Peace...🤢
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have been banging my head in this forum since last 4-5 days and have posted each & every comment and views but of no use so far. If this serial has to survive , the following things needs to be done immediately and acted upon.
1. Stop potraying women ( mainly the lead character) as dumb, brainless & helpless . Show .women power and act upon immediately. Glorify women power and restore the dignity of women and show reva as a woman of substance who kills self and/or arya.
2. Respect the sentiments of the people and outperform the outlaw Deeds shown by them ( Like marrying again a lady who is already married to his brother).. Restore the sanctity of marriage and respect the Hindu Dharm & Law.
3. Show that evil power can never attain success over the good , however mighty it could be.
4. Show ReVash reunion immediately.and change the track ( If at all they want to show more of that monster) as to how that devil monster create problems in their lives makibg their lives miserable and how the couple overcome them at the end together , without leaving each other or getting separated from each other. This is what the audience want and the CVs nned to take care of that .
5. Lastly, potray Rani Maa as a true Raj Parivar woman, who rightly takes the right decision at the right time and punish that evil son of hers by disowning and killing him thereby restoring the dignity, name and fame of the Raj mahal and that of women instead of potraying her as a silent spectator who has the highest authority as tall as the claims made by them.
6. Show Daimaa her position who acts as though she is the supreme authority above Rani Maa and punish her for being a party to the crime and heinous acts of her so called psycho son Arya.
if they can't do all this and change the trach and the storyline accordingly, Flush out this serial as a crap which has no ethics or legitimacy and face closure. .