Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Thnx for upd chutki but no comments on aknv m done with this show :((
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
I can only conclude that Reva is faking her love for Yash and she does not want to leave the chance to marry Arya. I hope they turn her into a full fledged vamp hereafter and join hands with Arya and Daima in torturing Yash.
Yash - Thank heavens you nearly escaped....Find some other good girl and keep her away from Arya's eyes.
Or another better way - give Arya a taste of his own medicine...stalk Reva, be a psyco, don't let ArVA be in peace...
Anas - I appreciate your patience ...being on this show must be a great torture. Pls. find another show ...there would be many for you once you are out of here.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yash will hate reva n i can't see it. they are made for each other.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh god. .ab kya hoga. .kahe reva yash ko bachane k lye arya se shadi na krle
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

I can only conclude that Reva is faking her love for Yash and she does not want to leave the chance to marry Arya. I hope they turn her into a full fledged vamp hereafter and join hands with Arya and Daima in torturing Yash.

Yash - Thank heavens you nearly escaped....Find some other good girl and keep her away from Arya's eyes.
Or another better way - give Arya a taste of his own medicine...stalk Reva, be a psyco, don't let ArVA be in peace...
Anas - I appreciate your patience ...being on this show must be a great torture. Pls. find another show ...there would be many for you once you are out of here.

monali agree with u.
reva 's behavior is clearly shown us that she wanted to marry arya. if she want to protest then there is many way but she is not and at the end whatever she told to yash it's completely😡
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chalo atleast arva marriage is stopped by yash for now. so there's some hope
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THANKS FOR THE UPDATES WOHOOOO 🤣
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is the last day i will be watching this serial.. what kind of message the CV's trying to give to the audience? that " if you fall for a girl, just go to any lengths to get her? and forget that its your bhabhi" and what kind of dumb chick is reva that she is not able to open her mouth in front of everyone and say the truth.. she is acting like a scared cow... Disgusting turn of events...
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thnks for the update. 🤢 sick drama

abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
what an episode what kameena is this arya sorry just his cruelty is so deep that foul lingo come out automatic...