Aise Karo Naa Vidaa;Written update 26th August' 10

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 26th August '10

epi starts with aryaman warned reva about yash's life and reva looks sad.Here, at the outside, police remove his gun and yash asked him about the basanti. Suddenly yash looks at the farmhouse and suspects about the farmhouse.but police try to divert yash mind and both goes from there.
Here arya forcefully take reva with him.
Here, at the jungle, yash still try to convince police about that farmhouse but police try to divert his mind and take yash with him.
here, aryaman forcefully try to marry reva.......here police and yash still roaming in the jungle.both of them have argument about this.here rani ma call yash and asked about reva.Here, police, take yash again with him.
aryaman forcefully try to marry reva and continuously giving threat to reva.

Break

here, reva told arya that she is only for yash but arya again threat her.then arya call the police and give him some instruction and on the speaker.......here, reva heard some gun shots and then ayra warned her........
yash asked police the about gun shots and police told yash some lie.......
again reva try to protest and crying and yash running in the jungle.
yash reached at farmhouse and saw arya try to marry reva.......Yash shouts at reva........

Break

Yash looks shocked and behind yash police also came there.
Reva going close to yash and call him kuwar jee but reva saw that police again point gun at yash.
Yash stop arya and warned him but arya taunt yash.
yash told arya that forcefully he marry reva .....
here reva told yash she marry arya in her own wish.
yash looks shocked.......

Precap:-
Arya threat yash to go away from reva's life cause reva is only arya's.....Family member (Rani ma, sharad, dai ma)see this drama .....

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluanju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gr8 kuch progress to hua...
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Rakhie.
Okey, so yash stopped the marriage for now. But kal kya hoga.
Reva whatever happens you should have told Yash the truth. With so many people around the police cannot do anything.
547781 thumbnail
I have never seen such a stupid girl like reva. reva is mahamurkh,mahaidiot. why she is not telling the truth in front of everybody. she is such a foolish girl.she should be awarded as a most dumb,foolish and idiot girl on this planet. i want to slap reva.poor yash.😭
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
my pleasure vinu but first I don't know either shall I call this marriage, as per law, reva's husband is still arrive and second,I don't see any sindoor daan , mangal sutra tie in whole so called marriage ceremony. so what should we called this incident.
and for reva , she is still dumbo like she is earlier.
I have no sympathy for her at all(sprry If i hurt any one)she deserve what she did to yash.
My only concern for yash now,How he will cope up this situation.
and what will be the reaction of rani ma, sharad , jyotika and lakhi that will be the main part.
let's see what will happen but personally, I feel cvs should bring some one for yash.
547781 thumbnail
Anas, please leave this show. ican't see u crying anymore. i want to see reva and u together in the show.its a big torture to see u crying for reva.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
@ swti exactly my point is also same.
arya is villain and he did what it's expected from him but as per reva, really, she dumbo of this planet
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thanks Rakhie.

Okey, so yash stopped the marriage for now. But kal kya hoga.
Reva whatever happens you should have told Yash the truth. With so many people around the police cannot do anything.

Reva is against so dumb. She should be courageous enough to say the truth to Yash without bothering about anything else and prove that true love doesn't care for anything but only love. In fact she should have grabbed the opportunity and should have run to Yash, come what may, and nobody could have stopped them and left that monster dumb struck.Please glorify the dignity of women and please let them unite and let the monster rot behind the bars. It is high time to show women's power and respect and depict them as brave and brainy in hours of need thereby honour the dignity of women. If not, please end the show. No more interested in watching this crap.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Rakhi for the update, sad day for AKNV n Revash fans.Noooo now we have to see our yash drinking.
mesmerized thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is ridiculous...reva u cant b dt stupid.... omg i dnt know y i am still watching this serial...

thnk you 4 da update... much appreciated