Toni and Deeyas Brian Drain.

exoticflower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Diya and Toni Singh's serial Aise KAro naa Vidaa gives you the smell of Rotten Eggs, Stinking Over Flowing the innumerable Gutters in Bombay. From where do the Pick up such Rubbish writers. The script has no head, no body, no tail and no base.

by showing such poor, filthy serials we can only think that in Toni and Deeya singhs brain the time is always 12 O' Clock. we do not understand why is the colors channel picking up such rotten production houses to show their serials. the standard of all productions houses, the standard of all serial makers have gone down the drain because their brians have become DRAINS and GUTTERs. Reva had been raped by the Gunda Aryaman in a secluded place when that Gundaa Aryaman calls Reva to meet him at a spot it was very foolish of the script writer to show tha foolish reva goes to meet him. Will any one who has gone through a trauma like Reva will commit the same mistake again of meeting a stranger in a secluded place.

Toni Deeya Singh and the script writer are to be condemned for this. Or should Tony Deeya Singh and the Script writer, should get a Bharat Ratna? Or should they get a Param Veer Chakra? Or should they a get a Sharam Chakra (Shameless Chakra).

Here again Rani Maa is also to be blamed. Rani Maa knows her second son the Gundaa Arayaman very well even then why is the slightest inkling or the intuition is not there in Rani Maa against her Gundaa son Aryaman. of course it is not Rani Maa's fault she will do what Toni and Deeya Singhs tells her therefore Toni and Deeya Singhs Direction is absolutely honky dory because their brains are DRAINED out

Tony and Deeya Singh are doing a very good job of showing a very dedicated corrupt police inspector who has occupied the Throne in the Palace in place of Poor Rani MAA because Toni and Deeya Singh has allowed him to do that. The serial is a big time sham. We advice Toni and Deeya Singh since Toni and Deeya Singh they are showing Reva a Public Property. They can show Reva getting married ten times and after Reva's tenth marriage Toni and Deeya Singh should immediately close down the serial.

And Their next Serial will be "Aise Banaaya Hamare Artist ko Gaddhaa."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

PLEASE DO NOT INSULT HINDU MARRIAGE ACT AND THE LAW. HOW CAN A PERSON ONCE MARRIED (WITH OR WITHOUT LIKING) MARRY AGAIN WITHOUT LEGAL SEPARATION. THIS SHOW IS A CRAP AND A SLAP ON THE FACE OF LAW & ORDER. IN HINDU DHARM, BHABHI'S PLACE IS NEXT TO THAT OF MOTHER. HOW CAN YOU EVEN BRING IN A THOUGHT LIKE THIS? THEY THINK THAT PUBLIC ARE FOOLS & WILL WATCH & ACCEPT ANY CRAP WHAT THEY SHOW. SERIOUSLY WE SHOULD FILE A PIL IN CONSUMER FORUM & EVICT THIS NONSENSE , DIRTY , FILTHY & BRAINLESSLY SCRIPTED SHOW. THEY CANNOT PLAY WITH THE SENTIMENTS AND GENERALLY ACCEPTED PRINCIPLES OF THE SOCIETY AND OF THE LAW. INSTEAD HOW DO THEY POTRAY WOMEN AS DUMB, BRAINLESS , HELPLESS AND DESTINED TO ACCEPT WHAT ID THURST UPON THEM?

IN THIS SHOW THEY MEAN TO SAY THAT THE EVIL ALWAYS RULES OVER THE GOOD AND ALSO WINS AT ALL TIMES WHICH IS CONTRARY TO NATURE .SHOULD THIS CONTINUE CRIME RATES WILL INCREASE & BECOME SERIOUS MENACE TO THE SOCIETY SINCE THIS SHOW INSPIRES THE BAD TO DO BAD THINGS. AS YOU RIGHTLY SAID, REVA HAS BEEN POTRAYED AS THOUGH SHE IS A PUBLIC PROPERTY. PLEASE LEARN TO HONOUR WOMEN & GIVE THEM THEIR RESPECT & DIGNITY. I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER TONI & DEEYA KNOWS THAT IF A WOMAN CAN BUILD SHE CAN ALSO DESTROY THIS WHOLE WORLD.. HAS THE WOMEN POWER GONE WITH THE WIND FOR THEM. SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR WOMEN & ACT IMMEDIATELY. AND FLUSH OUT ALL THE FILTHY KACHRAS DRAINED OUT IN THEIR BRAINS & UNITE THE COUPLE IN LOVE AND PUNISH THE CULPRIT AT ONCE. WHICH AGAIN CAN BE SHOWN AS A TWIST ACCORDING TO THEM SINCE THEY LOVE TWISTS IN THE STORYLINE ( IN A NEGATIVE WAY).
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree with both of u. Its in CVs hands to build a show n its their fault to show such crap in AKNV.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think they are over confident they think what ever they will show us, we will fully except it . Plzzzz someone say them they are show hell. They finish all charm of the AKNV.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
I am surprised at Colors channel that they allow such insane story when they claim their main aim is to highlight social problems. They are actually promoting such unethical and fanatical acts. How dare they show this on national television? I am usually against the hindu extremist parties who keep on protesting against certain type of films. But I wonder where they are now when AKNV is actually raping hinduism. Reva who is shown a staunch divotee of Devi ma has to suffer like this at the hand of her own so called devar who also happens to be her rapist. This shows CVs have no sense on ethics, they must have had such incestuous relationships in their own lives to come up with this story line.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suggestion
Plz close this nonscene we cant bear AKNV now
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have to respectfully disagree with most of your opinions on this drama....i think what they are showing in some way is a really relevant point .....
Do you know that many societies believe its okay for a rapist to repent by marrying the woman he raped. Many times they get little if no jail time and are rewarded for REALIZING their mistakes and rehabilitating themselves by marrying the victim.
Do you know how many victims of such crimes are disgusted with the idea of marrying the rapist but have no choice because they are disgraced within their community or society and they believe that they have no other choice.
the kidnapping of women and forcing them to marriage has been a part of many societies for hundreds of years. Sure it doesn't happen anymore buts its not a foreign concept for us either.
And however said its against HINDU marriage law......sorry to say but its against INDIAN law in general, not just against one religion. the show has already shown its downplay of legal involvement in rape cases, and sadly that a true fact in India today and in many other countries. Rape isn't considered as serious of a crime when compared to many other (violent )offences. I don't agree with this, actualy I'm of the opinion that its one of the worst things that can take place for any woman, but unfortunately society tends to still blame the woman.
This show may be frusterating but sadly its depicting a storyline that is a reality for some people......sure not word for word true but at least in general terms it is. There is also the imbalance of power in this drama....where the poor feel that they are helpless to go against someone who is rich and in a privileged position.
How can you say that the entire story line is bogus when the storyline is what it is....you either want to watch it or you don't.............you either turn the TV on or off..its your choice but don't disregard some of the very important issues that this storyline brings up. I for one will continue to watch it until I'm fed up.......which I'm not at this point in time.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaa i agree with that this crime is not taken seriouly in India, many people blame women but i think a serial which is having social issues demand all things like social issues and how victims are not getting justice, what punishment should given to the criminal these are some of things but a good love story is also demaned in a serial yaar. The serial should not be soo much depressing for the people.i know social issues are depressing but in serial it should be focus on the social issue ,what they have promised but good love story must.
Supereshi thumbnail

With due respect to all of your opinion abt the show....

Aaryaman's is doing watever his character shud do....'coz he is an illogical, unethical and to some extent a phsycho...watever he has done so far and trying to do next......it all depicts him as a negative character...

and for the fact that a devar marring his bhabhi...it has been shown in indian TV earlier also (if u remember kumkum, Mayka...)

But I find there are some very weak points which shud have been changed...those are...

1>how come rewa is not able to escape from there...where a single woman (basanti) is the guard in the entire haveli....cudnt she hit her nd run away!!!!!!!!!WAT REALITY THEY ARE SHOWNG????....women are not as weak as rewa....c'mon....agar jaan pe ban aaye na to koi bhi aurat kuchh bhi kar sakti hai.....

where is the woman power???

2> Where the bahu of Raaj parivar is missing....why commissioner of police is not there???....Y only an untidy and unfit inspector and 2 hawaldars are always roaming around in the mahal...?????

3> WHY Yash is sitting in Raajmahal and filling up buckets full of tears...."Rewa ke YAAD mein"...WHY?????...and waiting for the cops to get his wife....USELESS......

4> There shud be more scenes outside...where everyone is searching for reva........instead...they are showing the whole family including YASH sitting on sofas and saying their dialogs only....no actions....HUH..!!!!!

These all are disgusting.....weak screenplay.......

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Most of us are against this new track because we can imagine what will happen in this show after this.
1. Yash becoming Devdas...more crying...more pain...more insults at the hands on villain Arya and vamp Daima. I can't imagine how anyone will tolerate this. He has already suffered a lot. And I would like to say we have suffered with him. CVs could have shown him happy for once and made us happy.
2. Once Arya is married to Reva he would be licensed to rape her again and again. Would it be okay just because they are married? It does not matter if the marriage is legal or not. Arya would not think twice before consumating his marriage against Reva's wish. He would not care if she loves him or not. How can anyone support such a storyline? Arya has not shown an iota of remorse for his deed. He never even said SORRY to Reva before proclaiming his love. If he had felt guilty and accepted his crime in front of her, I would have given him benefit of doubt. But he never wanted to tell her the truth about her rape. It was his mistake which let the truth out.
If by some magic he decides NOT to consumate he would still be holding sole right to do so. This will NOT supercede what he as already done to Reva.
This story will turn horrific if they show Arya marrying Reva.
3. I agree that in reality many women are married against their wish to their rapists. BUT this is a fiction show and not a reality show. If we want reality we would read newspapers. We want a good love story and happy endings.
4. I agree there might be other shows where a devar married his bhabhi. But did they have the premises that the DEVAR has already RAPED her before marriage, he did not turn up for his wedding to her and now when she is happily ready to start a new life he is suddenly wants her so much that he kidnaps her? The reason why we are reacting so strongly now is not just because of this kidnap track, but it is a combined reaction for what they have shown until now. It is easy for some to say to turn on/off the TV but it is not so easy for others to do so when they are so much emotionally attached to this show.
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago