Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 25th August 10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 25th August 10
~*Start*~
Basanti enters palace secretly but yash sees him , before yash reaches her dai maa takes her to a corner n asks her wat's she dng here , n sees the note of reva n got angry n scolds her badly n says that if arya gets to noe of it he will kill her n now sh has to show sum loyalty towards arya 🤢, n ask her to leave, yash was scolding inspector as thr is nothing much in the investigation n sees basanti n both inspector n yash follows her to jungle but she vanished suddenly🤢.
Reva was getting ready for wedding n remembering yash n praying to god to save her or send yash here, arya came, reva ask him that she's not going to marry him , if he wanna kill her he can but he says that he knew she wil not care for her life but when its yash she has to marry her or soon she will get to hear that yash is dead 😡🤢, n breaks her mangal sutra she cries n goes to window n sees that yash has reached thr with inspector n got happy n goes to arya n says that he'll not get wat he wants bcoz yash is here but arya says that she's not seeing the truth n then he shows her the real face of inspector who was standing behind yash pointing a gun towards him n tolds her that he was given bribe to him so that he can help keeping yash away from her 🤢😡🤢😡🤢, reva tries to run n he says she can ran but not faster than the gun shot which was waiting for his signal to kil yash😡🤢.
Precap: Arya takes reva to mandap forcefully n tries to marry😡.
~*The End*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluanju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

does it mean that inspector is a negative character....

and if so what did he did the natak of chasing arya yesterday.......
best way for reva is to kill arya
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Khushi.
What an episode? Atleast now Yash has seen some light, but inspector is a big let down.
I think yash will save reva for sure. he may get hurt. And arya the monster - wonder what he will do!!!!
Can I kill him please!!!!!
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear khushi
thank you so much for update 👏👏👏
what is going on in this show?😲 i am really disappointed about this track😕
just waiting for something good😳
best of luck
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for going thru the torture of watching the show to give us an update.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji
nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d update !!
i remember reading sumwhr abt grey shades in d inspector's character..cnt recall whre..but where is d track leading to?????😕🤔 dis show hd given me hopes of a different storyline and approach but alas dey also hv given in2 playing tricks for TRP's !!
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx khushi for the update soo much, ab phele jaisi baat nhi rahi AKNV forum mein,CVs should come n look our AKNV forum yaar.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Khushi.😊
I skipped today's epi and relying on ur update. Can't see this torture any more. If this week they actually show Reva marrying Arya, I am quitting for sure.
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!! Really appreciate your patience for watching the show and give the update.
The story is going as per the article.So i believe we will see devdas yash in coming episodes🤢