Rohit Purohit - what amazing emotions today

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Kuwar Aryaman....WOW is all I have to say about today's episode. You can see the devil is so close to unleashing his wrath on Reva...but somehow he controls himself and is able to still leave her feeling scared but at least he restrained himself somewhat.

He's psycho, he's crazy and today I actually believed his acting. All of the epi's leading up to today I alwasy felt him to be lacking somewhat in feeling just how crazy he could actually be, but today I saw it in his eyes. That scene when he Reva yells at him that she will only love Kuwar Yashwardan..he's the only one in her heart. I was so scared for her......just looking at Arya made me shiver.....I'm thinking in my head "oh no what is he going to do to her"...and then leaving with the line, if you don't get dressed yourself I'm going to have to help my bride get dressed...........
Today's episode was one of the best for me when it came to Arya's acting ..... lets hope Basanti gets the letter to Yash before the Pandit gets Arya and Reva married.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Agree with you .Rohit is very talented actor. He is so convincing n his role that people hate aryaman like nething. Its very sad the way show is progressing,It is very absurd . You cant blame the actors for that. All the three leads are performing so well.
Edited by rachna11 - 14 years ago
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yaa i agree with u. I want to say can't we do anything i really want Revash together.This new track , i just can't take this.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
True. rohit acts very well.
yash poor thing has no role practically except to smile or cry and he does it very well. Reva is a dumbo.
In this serail Rohit and Yash are the only two who act well with what they have been given along with Jyothika.
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I like Reva but she's shown as an uneducated girl so what can we really expect from her.
I wasn't expecting today the twist of the dirty cop but Reva knows how crazy Arya is now so she kind of has to go along with whatever he says. She doesn't want to see her Yash get killed so she's feeling helpless.
The storyline I agree is going kind of crazy, but it should be interesting to see how they move with it.......If Reva and Arya get married (which is looking more and more like it'll happen ) then will Reva be just as adamant as she was with Yash about him not touching her. Will she make sure that everyone knows that this was a forced marriage like she was with Yash, or will she keep quiet becuase Arya threatens her and she has to.
It almost makes me wish that Yash had been more forceful in the beginning and maybe we wouldn't be seeing this day....cause it seems that whoever the nicer person is alwasy seems to lose in the end because of their gentleness...