Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I am very sad n feeling to cry but truth is truth AKNV should end now or do what we fans want. AKNV is crap.
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why is everyone against this new track...... would you rather see Arya rape Reva again...because he could do that but somewhere in his twisted mind he wants her so bad that he'll marry her to tie him to her forever...
I'll still wait it out for a little while longer to see how they play this new track out with Reva being Arya's wife........(oh I shuddered just writing that down...😡) but we can't expect the drama to go just the way we want it.......somewhere down the line Yash will find out how Reva was forced into the marriage.....maybe not right away but eventually. The drama is moving at a releatively good pace IMO.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SonyaBlade

Why is everyone against this new track...... would you rather see Arya rape Reva again...because he could do that but somewhere in his twisted mind he wants her so bad that he'll marry her to tie him to her forever...

I'll still wait it out for a little while longer to see how they play this new track out with Reva being Arya's wife........(oh I shuddered just writing that down...😡) but we can't expect the drama to go just the way we want it.......somewhere down the line Yash will find out how Reva was forced into the marriage.....maybe not right away but eventually. The drama is moving at a releatively good pace IMO.

Sonyablade,i know most of us are against this new track because many of us want to see Revash together like me, we have wait for it for a long time but no improvement in Revash track, and Dear i agree with u that some day yash will find out the truth. i know we can't expect to go a drama to go just the way we want but these all drama's are for us na so, i think at least CVs should get Revash together as many fans want.