Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 24th August 10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 24th August 10
~*Start*~
Dai maa making arya understand that wat he's doing is not gud, but arya is so stubborn he's not even interested in teachings🤢, he says that he's gonna marry reva now, arya goes to reva n ask her that wat has she done the drama n all makes him angry n now he's not going to leave her, he ask that he's gonna marry her now , reva shouts n says that she's married to yash , cant he see the mangal sutra n sindoor😕, n ask him to kill her but he saysa he'll not kill her he'll destroy her life n throws the wedding dress n ask her to get ready😡.
Yash n inspector r tired of searching reva n while talking , now yash to hv a doubt on arya👏, inspector ask yash that he'll spy on arya from now🥱.
Basanti came to reva n ask her to get ready but reva console her to help her but she denies as she's afraid of arya who's gonna be the king but reva says that now rani maa is the queen n she will ask her to forgive basanti n give protection n money from arya , so basanti agrees to help her n reva gives her note to give it to yash.
Arya was putting money in his bag n dai maa came again to stop him from doing this but he dnt n leaves, inspector sees him n stops but arya dnt n leaves, inspector ask sum one to follow him but on way he vanished 🥱😕.
Arya reached the house n ask reva that thr's no chance of hope now she'll hv to marry him😡🤢😕🥱.
Precap: Yash n inspector sees basanti in palace n doubt her🥱.
~*The End*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks dear for the update.
I am quitting this show now....there are much better shows available than this crap.
Amor. thumbnail
Me too monali i dnt hv so much patience to bear this show
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx khushi for the update, I can't take this show more i know twist n turns are must in serial but some time it cross it limit of fans patient.CVs should do want we want at least they should not seperate main lead because of them we are watching the show n no one can see yash crying n drinking. Ise khehete hai apne phero par kulahari marna.
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks for the update!!!!!!!!🤢
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji.
no comments for the epi.
Amor. thumbnail
plz stop watching aknv if u wanna safe urself frm being tortured
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't watch it anymore. I just read the update and look for the pics, but even those seem to be a waste of time for me and the updater nowadays. Thanks you guys for taking the time to post updates of these horrible episodes.
nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

is it jst me thinking wrong or d episodes hv actually become reaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy slow 😭 d story dsnt move forward and it luks like dey r just hanging arnd doing nthng..its seems like ages reva ws kidnapped and d DUFUS of an inspector hs still not zeroed down on arya..why the hell am i stil hopeful dat sumthng decent will happen or atleast whatver is happening will speed up !! its getting torturoussssssssss !!😡

547781 thumbnail
inspector is too much foolish and all the family members are also dumb. nobody has brain. director is so untalented that he don't know what to do with the AKNV story. if there is no revash track then this serial should be closed.oh God give cvs some brain.torture is going over the head of revash fans.😡