CVs tussi great ho!! -:((

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends...
Hope you are all well...(I know it is too much to expect after the daily shockers we get on AKNV) ...So I'll get straight to the point. We all are very disappointed at the news that Reva is going to marry monster. We always wanted RevAsh together - not because we were fascinated by their love, but because we wanted Yash to be happy. We never liked the way RevAsh track developed - too much hatred, anger, verbal abuse from Reva's side and too much pain, injustice, insults for Yash. We could not tolerate this any more so we wanted it to end by finally Reva accepting Yash.
We got what we wanted partially...We saw Reva falling for Yash...but still we were not happy with the way their story developed. From the CV's point of view showing RevAsh happy together would be the end of AKNV as they have not started any other interesting tracks to keep viewers occupied. I think what they are going to do now is just a way of rectifying their past mistakes by showing Reva marryying Arya. This was not unexpected. I always thought CVs wil take this route as -
1. RevAsh lovestory did NOT develop well.
2. Once RevAsh are together(which will be very soon if Reva frees herself of Arya) viewers will loose interest in AKNV. CVs definitely don't want this.
3. I read some of the posts on this forum back when RevAsh got married. At that time many ppl were of the opinion that Reva should have married Arya and not Yash. Reva Arya marriage track had lot more potential for interesting twists and turns than Reva marrying Yash. Now in retrospect, I think CVs are trying to rectify this mistake by making Reva forcibly marry Arya. By doing so they are trying to undo their mistake and start afresh. I know some of you will say that this marriage would not be legal as Reva is already married to Yash. BUT, if Arya is using mean tactics to achieve what he wants, he might make Reva to proclaim her hatred for Yash and love for Arya in front of whole family. If that happens, no one will do anything to stop him.
4. In original story Yash was supposed to be in love with some other girl. CVs have done a great mistake by pairing Reva with Yash and goofed up big time. Now they are trying to correct their mistakes. So I think after ArVa marriage we will see ArVA track and Yash's love story with some other girl.
These are my views. Pls. share your thoughts.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah they will def bring in another female lead opposiite yash. But it will take sometime atleast for me to accept it. It will be very disappointing to watch yash as devdas.

ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i watched this show for revash. If there's no revash, there's no point in watching this bakwaas serial.🤢
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
I understand friends....AKNV is all about Arya these days....I can't take all this nonsence anymore.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaa agree with u yaar, Nothing is their in the show now , no love story between leads no funny scence , no cute n funny fight between the lead these are some in important thing which is must in a serial to do well n i know twist n truns are also must but CVs should not destroy the these thing which we want, some thing they should do of ours choise also.