Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
if this is true, its the beginning of the end of this show. and its the end for me already.👎🏼
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wat d hell
anas n devdas
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
CVs r disgusting
desi-indian thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO NO NO...I don't want this to happen.....and how the hell reva can marry again its even against the law....her second marriage holds no value until she is married to yash ....
If CV show this track then they will ruin the serial as I was waiting to see Reva and Yash together especially now when Reva knows the truth and loves Yash.....I do not want this track...its horrible....
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
where'd u get this article??
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Who published this article? Is it from reliable source or not?
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How can Reva say that she loves the monster? and that too to Yash? Ridiculous! She should rather kill herself and /or that monster and should not heed to any of the threatenings of that ugly monster.
Instead she has to stand brave and realise that if at all that monster wanted to kill Yash by now he would have already done that & this stupid dumb lady cannot realise this? Otherwise he will go on threatening & blackmailing her and against her conscience she has to act as per his instructions and whimsical behaviour throughout her life . It is high time she realises the facts and also as to how she has made her life meserable alongwith that of Yash.
sonia50 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What happened to "Bigamy"....isn't that against the law???????
I think the story is getting to be unrealistic....very sad to see Yash this way...he must hire
an attorney....do something....be a man!!!!.
To bring up the ratings we need some action against Aryaman...where's the Romance
I think that would be awesome to see!
Creatives make that move!! 😕😕