Reva marries Aryaman - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
"Reva who has been kidnapped by Aryaman will have no option but to marry him and though Yashwardhan will reach the haveli he will not be successful in stopping his wife from marrying his younger brother."

This will be one of the major twists in the show and will happen in this week itself. Our source adds, "That the nice boy of the house Yashwardhan will start developing hatred towards the whole thing and everyone including Reva as she tells him she loves Aryaman. He will now go through a Devdas-like phase with all the drinking and mourning."

Sampurn

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
where did you read this? 😲 Are the CVS gone mad. How can they show reva marrying again when she is already married? . It is very sad to see something like this absurd & against our culture in daily shows.
oh gosh the whole TV industry is obsessed with devdas
Edited by rachna11 - 14 years ago
nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

.. rrrrrrrrrr dey out of deir freaking minds !!! hw d hell wil dis second marriage hold any value wen reva is already married..and she actually says dat she luvs arya..sum1 remind her he ws d 1 who supposedly ruined her lyf ..sumhw she seems 2 hv forgotten dat..

anyhow al v cn do is wait n still watch !!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article

Well it was good why it lasted I'm outta here.
547781 thumbnail
Oh my God. I can't see this serial any more. This serial is a big torture to all anas fans. Why they r not showing revash track?I was watching AKNV thinking that one day revash will be together but if reva marries arya then nobody should see this serial bcause ican't see yash crying anymore.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Noooooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I don't want this yaar.I don't want my jaan become Devdas,I hate this kind of love story. Yash is sooooo sweet person no one can see him crying, if they will enter a new girl for yash so Cvs this is only a waste. Revash are the best not seperate them.
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG soo its tru should be intrestin too watch cannot beleive my eyes when i watch that scene n see them together as 1...Hmm aww bless n poor Yash going throgh watchin the gal he loves with his younger bro..
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wat the hell thy hv gone mad idiots
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😲 They fink their TRP is gna raise like dis??? OMG
This show is getting flushed in the toilet!
I watch it only for RevAsh!
Arynaman is gay
i think Reva wil say she loves arya so that arya doesnt kill yash!
I feel sorry for yashu =(
I dnt wana see him as Devdas!
Sooo if he becomes devdas mayb someone will step in as chandramuki Lool But i DO NOT want that
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Unbelievable! 🤬 What is Reva going to get Marrying Arya? Will that give her chastity, honor, dreams and happiness back? It's pretty much over now for AKNV if this happens. What the CVs are doing with the serial is a show in itself albeit it a bad one.