Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow as we know finally the relisation as hit Reva an shes come to know the whole truth..Cool..Makes you wonder though whats instore next with the twist with her pretendin too take a likin too Aarya..
Cant wait too see her how she gets her own bak will be fab too watch cant wait...
What do u guyz think do post ur veiws??😳
Edited by Shantell - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i'm also really happy that we finally have Arya revealing himself to Reva, that Reva is finally understanding her love for Yash and now knows the full truth about him and Yash......from the very first episode of this drama I've felt so sorry for him.....he seems to always get the bad side of everything when he is the purest character in the whole story.
Arya....wow so he plans on keeping Reva locked up forever in his love den?????? WTF...... This is just psychotic. For some reason though I feel like they aren't making Arya quite as psychotic as I want him to be. He's just borderline mad, not fully and the character is just not quite as believeable for me as I want him to be.
As for Reva, she'll think of something....I was so proud of her when she said I'm not that weak Reva who you used last time, I'm strong now......ALL THANKS TO YASH!!!!! I was so happy hearing that line, even if Arya over powered her. Mentally she is strong and she'll turn Arya around into believing her act...and once he does..mmmm can't waitto see what happens after that!
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shantell

Wow as we know finally the relisation as hit Reva an shes come to know the whole truth..Cool..Makes you wonder though whats instore next with the twist with her pretendin too take a likin too Aarya..

Cant wait too see her how she gets her own bak will be fab too watch cant wait...
What do u guyz think do post ur veiws??😳

We all know that Reva is only pretending to like Arya, but what if he keeps threathning to kill Yash and makes her tell him that she wants to be with Arya? I don't think he will succeed in separating Reva and Yash but I am worried about Arya causing a big misunderstanding between them. Yash will easily move aside if Reva tells him she loves Arya because Yash wants her to be happy. He'll just go away and cry his eyes out somewhere😭. Then it'll be all up to Reva to free herself. She'd have to become so much smarter to do that as she is on the lowest level of IQ right now.....but then again, I could be overreacting. I suppose I should relax since they haven't shown the track take this route just yet...I can get carried away...🤓
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
reva pretending to like arya is pathetic, if thats the only way to get free then m ready to tolerate it. Already itna tolerate kiya hai ab yeh bhi sahi. m just waiting for the moment when reva and yash will be face to face.😍
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All we seem to do is tolerate this dumbo😡😡 and 😡😡😡aryamonster since the start of the show for the sake of Cutie Yash and I hope this track ends soon and put Cutie and us out of misery.
You damn AKNV makers😡😡😡😡
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I would have written pages in reply to this topic before the kidnapping track. But now I am too frustrated. I can't see how dumbo will manage to free herself of Arya. He is not so stupid neither is she so smart. Even if the CVs do show her outsmarting him, RevAsh have lost their charm for me. I want them together just because that is the right thing and I want to see justice done to Yash. There is no fun element in it for me. Unless the CVs show something really good this show has lost its charm for me.😕

rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with monali. I too have lost the charm. It would have been more nice if they would have revealed this truth when revas family and yash was around. The truth has come out but still i dotn feel excited dont know why .may be it came out too late or the way it came out.
It wud have been fun to watch a maha episode and the truth wud have been revealed in the living room of palace with still expressions of everyone. Specially i wanted aarya to tell all this when yash was around.😍
Well lets hope to see reva and yash together soon. 😍