Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 20th Aug. '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 20th Aug. '10
~*Start*~
Arya discloses himself in front of reva, reva was so shocked to see him, she remembers the moments arya says to her that she can share her pain with him, n then she remembers her rape n gets fainted, arya takes her to room n was worried, arya n basanti tries to make her concious but couldn't.
In the palace, rani maa was very worried for reva n jyoti consoling her saying that nothing will happen to her n she wil return soon, sharad came n jyoti ask abt reva but he dnt noe anything, rani maa got worried for yash also n ask jyoti to call yash as sharad dnt noe where yash is, n yash arrives, thy ask if he able to get sum info abt reva but he couldn't , jyoti says that god will not ignore our prayers n reva will return soon.
Inspector came n told yash that he couldn't able to trace the no. as it needs atleast 3 mins to trace the no. n the call was smaller than 3 min., then he ask abt arya n dai maa told that he has gone for sum imp wrk.
On the other side, reva was still uncouncious, arya was sitting on sofa n worried, reva sees dream of her rape n wakes up, arya goes to her but reva react violentleny n abuse him saying that he's very bad etc etc, n takes a lamp n says that if he comes closer she will kill him but he holds her hand tightly n takes the lamp n holds her hair n scolds her n she cries, basanti came n tie her with chains again.
In the palace yash was sitting in temple n crying for reva n jyoti consoling him n he was saying that he can even die for reva n prays to god to bring reva back, reva was also thinking abt her bad behaviour with yash n cursing herself.
After sum time basanti came with clothes n opens the chain n shouts on her but she was lost then she remembers to use her beauty, n basanti's tipsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, Arya came n says that he knew he has hurt her but she has 2 choices either to love him or stay here always as prisioner, n leaves, reva thinks to take sum step n goes to arya n says that she wants to live her life n wanna forget all bad moments so she forgive him n arya looks at her in anger😑.
Precap: Reva seducing arya 😲😲😲😲😲, n he was going away from her😲😲😲😲😲.
~*The End*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the update , Reva seducing 😑😑 😑i know she is doing this to free herslef n to punish arya , anyways reva apna brain use kar rahi yash ke pass jane ke liye tho is all right n i know nothing will happen between arya n reva. So just chill
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Reva seducing Arya...
I don't know what to say...she is doing it so she can free herself from him..so it's ok....but the song they chose was just too beautiful.....I wish they had saved it for future RevAsh scenes...πŸ˜‰
I had been waiting for such song sequence on RevAsh - Yash all angry and showing attitude and Reva trying to seduce him...😍😍😍😳😳😳. Don't know when we will get that...
Also in case of ArVa, so far it was Arya who was trying to woo Reva. So I was expecting him to do some item number to seduce her...πŸ˜†
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the update 🀣
399703 thumbnail
What the hell?
Reva seducing Arya 😲🀣
Thanks for the update Khushi
This show is driving me nuts!
x x
Edited by Ansh_Arti - 14 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.

All I can say about reva seducing arya is EWWWWWWWWWW🀒
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
never seduce dour cutie but arya...LOL....i just hope she escapes from there,,,,but why the hell is arya ignoring reva now...he's getting what he wanted right???
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update as after reading it - I only watched the full two minutes of the show when Cutie was on the screen.

Precap - dumbo's seduction of monster totally sickening and revolting🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 - Don't want to see it. I hope it is monster's dream and not reality as I would rather die a very very slow, painful, excruciating, agonizing and gruelling death than touch that ugly beast monster.😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Jay
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jasmeetaprasad

never seduce dour cutie but arya...LOL....i just hope she escapes from there,,,,but why the hell is arya ignoring reva now...he's getting what he wanted right???

I think he realised he hasn't brushed his teeth or taken bath you see...πŸ˜†
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I love this show but I can't see Reva doing this with Arya....and I don't think its a dream. But she should at least give it some time before trying this because there is no way Arya is going to believe her when she just moments before was freaking out.
He's psycho though, completely psycho. how cna you possibly think that he'll get away with all of this.