what do u want to see in AKNV

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi all
How r u all?
yesterday's epi was comparatively good and big thing is the truth of reva's real culprit reveal in front of reva.

in today's epi again aknv showing some good scene also. but something still missing ,
but still this show are missing many things.
and we want to see somethings like:-
1.Reva behaved like a strong woman, and think logically.
2.Yash should stand up and search reva ,
3.Cvs pls show some good chemistry between revayash, now reva also know the real culprit and hope when revayash meet each other , they will show some good chemistry.
4.Give some senses to other chacaracters like rani ma.........police(nothing work , no investigation , only one work roaming in the palace)
5.specially , we want to see arya punished by revayash ...... and pls cvs stop this kidnapping track, it's already over 2 week........
6. no more suffering for yash.he crying lots here and a hero will fight for his love, his rights so, cvs pls change the story line and give more scene space to yash and make yash more bold.

pls friends express ur views here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with u espacially the first n last statement.
Yash cries too much for a hero...

N after the kidnapping track i think JoSh track will start... plus after arya there wont b opponents anymore...may b dai ma but dnt know

The most interresting part in a love story in the falling in love but here its already done even if we hvn't seen much scenes...accordin to me it was rushed...it should hv been slowly slowly but no now they know that they in love...n the way its goin it seems that the declaration will too b skimped on...

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Give some sense to that idiot inspector, there is a thing called call details n he has to find that idiot guy n after than search for no. , n plz yash stop crying, how much thy cry n that rani maa ufffffffffffffffff had hi ho gyi 😑
399703 thumbnail
Needless saying, I agree with you compltely, Di
More than anything, I want to see some blomming chemistry between RevAsh/AnTha. Both the actors has potential to carry out any scene beautifully but Cvs aren't giving them any chance to do so.
Let's see what future holds for AKNV!!
x x
399703 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misssmily

Totally agree with u espacially the first n last statement.
Yash cries too much for a hero...

N after the kidnapping track i think JoSh track will start... plus after arya there wont b opponents anymore...may b dai ma but dnt know

The most interresting part in a love story in the falling in love but here its already done even if we hvn't seen much scenes...accordin to me it was rushed...it should hv been slowly slowly but no now they know that they in love...n the way its goin it seems that the declaration will too b skimped on...

@bold: Bang on!!!
Completely my point
The love realization should have been portrayed in a smooth way. I am sure the actors would have done remarkable job but *sighs*
x x
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ansh_Arti

@bold: Bang on!!!

Completely my point
The love realization should have been portrayed in a smooth way. I am sure the actors would have done remarkable job but *sighs*
x x

Completely agree with you both Milly and ZoaH.
I also feel RevAsh love story is rushed. Yash fell for her too soon after their marriage. CVs could not wait to picturize 'tu jaane na' and 'dil kyu yeh mera' on him πŸ˜•. That took half the excitement away. Now Reva is also in love with him....so both will be goody goody....and where is the spice? There is no space for some nok-zok, some sweet tantrums...The chemistry starts when there are some sweet and spicy fights (yes, something like GeetπŸ˜‰). Here the fights were of too serious nature....that did not leave any space for chemistry to develop.πŸ˜•
399703 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Completely agree with you both Milly and ZoaH.

I also feel RevAsh love story is rushed. Yash fell for her too soon after their marriage. CVs could not wait to picturize 'tu jaane na' and 'dil kyu yeh mera' on him πŸ˜•. That took half the excitement away. Now Reva is also in love with him....so both will be goody goody....and where is the spice? There is no space for some nok-zok, some sweet tantrums...The chemistry starts when there are some sweet and spicy fights (yes, something like GeetπŸ˜‰). Here the fights were of too serious nature....that did not leave any space for chemistry to develop.πŸ˜•

I couldn't have agreed more!
I missed each bit you said. Some nok jhok, little arguments, becoming friends, sharing little secrets etc etc. "Tu jaane na" seems too odd on him. The song I think the cvs could have chose would be "Is this love?"from Kismat Konnection. The song is realisation of love, which would have suited Yash perfectly but kya kare?
x x
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want to see every thing which is needed in love story cute n funny fight , romatic scene, cute talk between reva n yash.πŸ˜ƒ I know no boby like's that our hero cry but i think , yash is in love so it does not matter that much because love is love.yash reva se bohut phyaar karta hai aur phyaar mein khabhi khushi hai khabhi aashu. but at the same time he should be strong also. i want reva to talk with her innocent childish voice something should be different from other love story.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What do I want to see in AKNV? (brilliant topic by the way)

I would like to see more of Cutie Yash's pretty and handsome face and his demi-god hercules body on screen rather than the two or three minutes that he is currently shown and that too in sad scenes. I must admit that scene with Jyotika was quite touching and well acted by both Cutie and Jyotika.
I would like to see Cutie dancing, singing and generally having fun with or without dumbo (I don't really care for her as I think he deserves someone better like Geet - sorry guys).
I would like to see some action from Cutie like maybe a sword fight with that monster or kicking his ass so bad that he can't sit-down for ever.😑😑😑
I would like to see some better chemistry between Cutie and Dumbo as previously his love was one-sided and dumbo was unaware of the truth but now she knows hopefully she will be more expressive in love emotions for Cutie rather than giving that constipated look on her face for every emotion.
I would like to see Queen-mom skinning aryamonster alive if and when she finds out the truth.
Then she should boil dia-ma for being partner in crime with monster.
I would like Jyotika to find a handsome prince and dump that duffer sharad as she will turn to female version of Cutie if she is married to that duffer afterall marrying dumbo's brother would be dumb decision. Jyotika look how your brother is suffering you will meet the safe dreaded fate if you marry in dumbo's family of dumb-nuts.
What I don't to see😑😑
😑😑I don't, I repeat, I don't want to see that aryamonster's ugly, hairy, horrid, evil, wretched and quasi-modo face on screen, currently he is shown more than cutie.
I definitely don't, want to see Dumbo seducing that monster - that is just totally sickening, disgusting, repulsive, distasteful, abnoxious, loathsome, appalling and revolting to watch and I hope and pray that this time this precap is actually a monster's dream because I rather die a very painful and slow death than even touch that ugly beast to escape his imprisonment.😑😑🀒🀒😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒🀒😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒
I don't want to see Cutie sad😭😭 - even though his sad scenes with Jyotika were very toucing and well acted by both of them. Cutie and Jyotika are nice characters and deserve some happiness.
Finally it was interesting to see a very speedy turnaround of dumbo discovering who her culprit is and then seducing🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 him --- sickening ( sorry I have to sick up first and i will be back to complete this topic🀒🀒🀒). thats better.
Loads of love to you all from:-
Jay Deol
London
UK
Edited by Jay Deol - 14 years ago
misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG loved ur post Jay 🀣 what r u doing ?
r u cooking: Aryamonster fry with dai ma barta 🀣 🀣 🀣

But i love jyotika sharad chemestry...its developped in a better way than RevAsh...there is those larahi jagra, moj masti wich is missing in RevAsh...its quite interrestin

As for reva seducing arya 🀒 🀒 🀒 .

N abt the discovery of the culprit it was gud but then when reva remembered all those scenes where she blamed Yash...i think it wasnt strong enough...i mean she should have yelled,cried...it wasnt dramtized enough...

🀣