Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: misssmily

Hi dear, havn't seen the epi yet but read ur updt.
Here's my tought:

First am really tired to watch a song when both r remembering each other

Lolz...same here...I think they have a list of all popular songs they are going to picturize on RevAsh...As I said before it's just a way to drag...🀒
... then reva is getting on my nerves : she seems to hv understood basanti's words but again she acts in a stupid way...
Agree...tomorrow's precap shows that Reva again has reverted back to her old behaviour with Arya. Her only route to escape was this facade. I don't know how she will manage to escape from there...
plus arya's ko aisa nahi dikhana chaye tha...he isnt able to feel an emotion like love...

As for the artcile u r right they should give us a logical axplanation...
hw would reva b ready to take such a decision ?!
@article - Does it say Reva is going to marry Arya? or Arya is just threatening her?

bdw i think there isnt "the magic" beetween yash and reva...its only my point of view guys...pls no throwing chapals πŸ˜›
Don't worry...there are many who agree with this....basically CVs have not developed this love story properly....Yash is convincing as Devdas/Majnu (sorry but he is no more a knight in shining armour πŸ˜•), but Reva is nowhere near Paro/Laila. πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well I'm glad the truth was revealed and it wasn't a dream.
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ Ansh_Arti ( sry dnt know ur name ) agree with u i too want a strong reva from now...i mean yash n reva's characters dont "match"...πŸ˜•
as monalidp said yash is a convincing Majnu but reva is a bit whimsical...i dnt know if u guys understand what i mean...

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

@ Ansh_Arti ( sry dnt know ur name ) agree with u i too want a strong reva from now...i mean yash n reva's characters dont "match"...πŸ˜•
as monalidp said yash is a convincing Majnu but reva is a bit whimsical...i dnt know if u guys understand what i mean...

I understand dear..I feel it is a simple 'type mismatch'. The program won't compile. If it does there will be runtime errors...πŸ˜†
Sorry....got carried away. In other words...Reva and Yash just don't give me a feel that they are 'made for each other'. Confused
Again...these are just my thoughts...the topic is open for discussion...😊
399703 thumbnail

Exactly
Yash's character is very strong and brave; whereas Reva jut doesn't match upto him!
BTW You can call me ZoaH
x x
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
I loved all of ur comments. and agree with u guys.
first of all thanks to cvs cause they show the truth came out in front of reva. no more dream.this good.
hope cvs show some more logic thing and soon revayash will meet each other.
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, something good from the CVs and about time! I think now that Reva actually knows the truth, her being away from Yash will do some good for both of them. They are both seriously in love so being kept apart will increase Reva and Yash's yearning to be together...you know, absence makes the heart grow fonder...that sort of thing. Plus, I agree with Reva, this is a good punishment for her for torturing Yash before 😈......just kidding, I don't mean it.......I know why she acted like that with Yash. The sad thing is that when she finally knows the truth she is actually with her rapist! He better not do it again😑...he better not! I hope Reva has got hold of a brain where she is and uses it against Arya. She needs to be strong otherwise Arya will succeed in forcing her to be with him by giving her threats.

SInce it took the CVs this long to reveal the truth, I wonder if it's too soon to ask them not to drag this track for very long? πŸ˜• At least, I hope they don't let Arya to just get away with it all in the end.
misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monalidp

I understand dear..I feel it is a simple 'type mismatch'. The program won't compile. If it does there will be runtime errors...πŸ˜†
Sorry....got carried away. In other words...Reva and Yash just don't give me a feel that they are 'made for each other'. πŸ˜•
Again...these are just my thoughts...the topic is open for discussion...😊

bdw monalidp got everything u said am in the same field πŸ˜‰