AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all
How r u all?
After long time I made a topic about aknv and specially about revayash.
Today's epi is good one,
Main point:-
1.Reva realize her love and yahs's love today.she thinks about her kuwar jee and want to see him .
2.Reva want that yash come and take her with him.
3.Reva realize that it's punishment for her to not understand the love of yash.
4.Yash take a big decision that he will go and search reva from any where.
5.Reva know that her kuwar yash is innocent.
6.Reva knw the who is the real culprit ..........

nice precap where reva warned arya and threat him also.

but a big question is here that as per the article arya will threat reva and make her understand to marry her either he will kill yash.

now, let's see what will show by cvs?hope they will show some logic thing and soon revaysh will meet and arya will get his punish.

pls express ur views.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear, havn't seen the epi yet but read ur updt.
Here's my tought:

First am really tired to watch a song when both r remembering each other... then reva is getting on my nerves : she seems to hv understood basanti's words but again she acts in a stupid way...
plus arya's ko aisa nahi dikhana chaye tha...he isnt able to feel an emotion like love...

As for the artcile u r right they should give us a logical axplanation...
hw would reva b ready to take such a decision ?!

bdw i think there isnt "the magic" beetween yash and reva...its only my point of view guys...pls no throwing chapals 😛
Edited by misssmily - 14 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Hey...I am back after my holiday and looks like just in time...😊

Good epi today....finally Arya's truth is in front of Reva...Reva showed some brains today in tackling Arya and making him reveal his hairy face....God I so wanted her to slap him/spit at him/puke at him....but CVs disappointed me again...😡
Yash is out to search for her but without any clues/plans/help. Don't know how he will do it. It seems Reva has stolen his brains along with his heart.
Ranima is an annoying character. She just sits there and pretends to worry. But any suggestion of some action and she is the first one to stop it. 😡 I think she has taken over from Daima to protect Arya.😡
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely awesome mindblowing m glad finally thy hv opened the big truth n reva acted smartly!
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am very very happy , sad n in fear , iam very very because reva realised her extream love for yash , truth of arya revaled inforth of reva n now revash will be together soon i hope so.
I am sad because my reva n yash are crying, they are not together.
I am in fear because of arya n daima.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misssmily

Hi dear, havn't seen the epi yet but read ur updt.
Here's my tought:

First am really tired to watch a song when both r remembering each other... then reva is getting on my nerves : she seems to hv understood basanti's words but again she acts in a stupid way... Well my view point - she understood Basanthi's words thats why she was playing it up to check out the amsked guy
plus arya's ko aisa nahi dikhana chaye tha...he isnt able to feel an emotion like love... - he shows no emotion is my personal opinion

As for the artcile u r right they should give us a logical axplanation...
hw would reva b ready to take such a decision ?! - its only an article and I dont think she will take that decision

bdw i think there isnt "the magic" beetween yash and reva...its only my point of view guys...pls no throwing chapals 😛 - there is no magic and thats what most of us are telling. Its seems laboured or well rehearsed. and why will someone throw chappals? all are entitled to their view and keep it coming.

Word Count: 0

Roark thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Hey...I am back after my holiday and looks like just in time...😊

Good epi today....finally Arya's truth is in front of Reva...Reva showed some brains today in tackling Arya and making him reveal his hairy face....Yup kabhi kabhi uska dimag bhi kaam kartha hai. God I so wanted her to slap him/spit at him/puke at him....but CVs disappointed me again...😡 - same here. i thought she will turn into a a monster but CV's they love Arya yhe mosnter what to do
Yash is out to search for her but without any clues/plans/help. Don't know how he will do it. It seems Reva has stolen his brains along with his heart. - He lost his brain the day he fell in love with her
Ranima is an annoying character. She just sits there and pretends to worry. But any suggestion of some action and she is the first one to stop it. 😡 I think she has taken over from Daima to protect Arya.😡 - Yup her son na. She is one useless ranima. Couldnt control her son what will she find reva

Word Count: 0

Roark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riasa

I am very very happy , sad n in fear , iam very very because reva realised her extream love for yash , truth of arya revaled inforth of reva n now revash will be together soon i hope so.
I am sad because my reva n yash are crying, they are not together.
I am in fear because of arya n daima.

Yash aur reva ki pyar zaroor jeetega. Dekthe hai kya hota hai
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Yash aur reva ki pyar zaroor jeetega. Dekthe hai kya hota hai

Yash aur reva ki pyar zaroor jeetega lekin arya problem bohut creat karega. lets hope for good.

399703 thumbnail
Nice topic Di
Here are my views:
Finally Reva got to know the truth, good news. I do have a feeling that she will come out of Arya' grip soon. I really want CVs to show Reva's character as a strong woman. Not someone who doesn't anything that's going around her.
Another thing, Reva realised her love for Yash and that's the best thing of the episode. She finally had some sense to let her inner feelings out.
Overall a good episode but like someone said earlier, "the magic" was missing between RevAsh today 😳 I wish they had showed the RevAsh scene in a more emotional way. Nonetheless it was good scene
x x