Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello πŸ˜‰
How are you all doing ??
I am your Host and Dost, Presenting this Weeks

Discussion of the Week!
from 16/08-22/08

It is respectively titled Future of Aise Karo Na Vidaa
I have been thinking, I mean recently us viewers were expecting a RevAsh track but instead it took a U Turn and have left some of us very dissapointed!

I have been thinking do you think the history will repeat again ??
Do you think Arya will again try to rape reva as per precap from today's epi reva knows that the kidnapper is her rapist n yash is innocent!
from 23/08-29/08
As per the news article n storyline arya is going to marry reva & yash will become devdas !
What do you think, the future holds for Us! πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait to Hear what you all have got to say! 😳
So Friends, Don't wait ! Get, Set, Chat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by khushi909 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Do you think Arya will again try to rape reva as per precap from today's epi reva knows that the kidnapper is her rapist n yash is innocent!
What do you think, the future holds for Us!

Ans:-Don't know anything can possible but first think , or it's my guess if reva will do or try to protest or do something that will irritate arya then he will defo do like drastic thing or harm reva or again try to repeat his heinous crime again. because arya is not yash who will tolerate reva's any argue or anything for a single moments.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
I think the precap is again a dream :((
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please, don't let it be a dream! I think this is the perfect way for Reva to find out the truth because Yash will never tell her. Okay, let's imagine he does, but Reva being Reva doesn't believe him for some reason and he won't let anybody else break it to her either...as usual.
Which is why I'm saying this shouldn't be a dream. Besides, this way I think Reva can see how nice Yash really is and respect him even more. But this is AKNV and I have to admit that it does seem to good to be true. πŸ˜•

Anyway, I hope they do not drag this track for too long. If Arya tries to rape her again, he should get caught this time. All the villagers should learn of this and Arya should get the beating of his life from Yash, Reva, Sharad, their grandma.......and everyone else. Then let him be in prison for good. But that would mean that we might get a new villain. Maybe it could be that police officer who is to turn out to be negative...
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushi909

I have been thinking, I mean recently us viewers were expecting a RevAsh track but instead it took a U Turn and have left some of us very dissapointed!
They started this kidnapping track to buy some more time. Now that Reva has forgiven Yash and is ready to accept him, the story will end at 'they lived happily ever after...'πŸ˜†. What will keep viewers with AKNV after RevAsh are together? So the CVs are just trying to drag this some more.
Do you think Arya will again try to rape reva as per precap from today's epi reva knows that the kidnapper is her rapist n yash is innocenr!
What do you think, the future holds for Us! πŸ˜ƒ
I think Arya will blackmail Reva and marry her against her wish. Sorry....don't get me wrong....but I don't see how else will they keep the story moving with these same characters... Unless they want to end AKNV in couple of months showing RevAsh together...πŸ˜•

Word Count: 0

547781 thumbnail
I THINK REVA AND YASH WILL BE TOGETHER SOON. EVERYONE IN THE SERIAL WILL COME TO KNOW THAT ARYA IS A CULPRIT NOT YASH.πŸ‘
Amor. thumbnail
DOTW;23/08-29/08 See pg. 1 1st post: :))
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think yash will find out the truth in one day n every think will be right🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. Just joking guys, THis devdas track will take soo many month n i know AKNV future many REvash fans will dum the show ,TRPs of the show will go down n down ,If then CVs get their brain then they will reunit our jaan REvash. And in show yash will hate reva, Reva punish herself for yash condition , Arya will make more n more problem, Reva family will also become angree with reva as well as in raj mahal.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Me too yaar