Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 18th Aug. '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

~*Start*~
Yash was consoling lakhi n saying that nothing will happen to reva, she'll come back soon, lakhi says he belive yash, as she abt to leave, sharad n jyoti came lakhi was not happy to see them together, she ask sharad to come home with her but he says that he'll stay here only, lakhi insist but he denies n lakhi leaves.
Basanti is getting reva ready for arya, she was abt to take the ring out of her finger, n reva remembers yash n her moments, n politely ask basanti to leave the ring n she leaves.
Basanti comes out n sees arya, she gave him the news that reva is ready for his love, arya goes n feeds her with his hands n reva ask him to free her, arya got angry n throws the food n says that she's doing drama, but reva starts a new drama saying that she is trying to accept him n he's doubting her but arrya leaves.
Basanti came n reva ask her wats the next step, she says to hv patience but leaves her ph. in the room n goes, reva thing wat to do , n sees the ph. , she picks it up n call yash n yash picks the call , n as she was abt to say sumthing basanti came n reva sits quietly n she takes hr ph. back, on the other hand yash was still on ph. bcoz she got a doubt that she's reva, inspector came n takes the reciever, n says the ph, is cut, yash ask him to find the no. but he says it might b his doubt but yash insist so he agrees to find out the no.
Sharad was crying n jyoti came n console him n ask him to stay in the palace n goes to get the room ready for sharad.
Arya saying to dai maa that he's going to tell reva the truth that he loves him , but dai maa says that her heart says sumthing bad going to happen now n tries to stop him but he's so stubborn n decided to tell her the truth.
Precap: Reva Gets to know the truth that the kidnapper is her rapist n yash is innocent😳, she tries to remove his mask👏.
~*The End*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluanju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot di...
still how many days this consoling and crying session will go on...
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you.
Who is consoling whom? I cry you wipe tears and in this they are playing the musical chair or shall i say crying chair.
Reva ki dimag ki ghathi baj gayi. Lein kab thak. But sachi mein she gets to know Yash is innocent is it!!!!! Haila, I want to see that now.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji.
I'll not going to trust the precap atleast tab tak jab tak na arya ka punish aapne eyes se meien dekh loon, iye cvs precap dikahte kuch hain aur next din epi meien kuch aur hi drama start karte hain.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally reva ko yeh pata chal gaya yash is innocent🥳t🥳 ,ab tho arya gaya. Reva n yash will be together forever
399703 thumbnail
Amazing precap
OMG I can't wait for tomorrow
Finally, Reva understood it, WOW
Thank you so much for the update Khushi *hugs*
x x
mesmerized thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok... its moving on abit i was getting so fad up with the slowness of the whole fing...

thank you for the update... ur so quick and your update is so well done... 👏
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the awesome update.
I really hope the truth come's out that yash is innocent and it isn't a dream cause I don't trust the CV with their misleading precap.
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
looks like good episode after such a long time
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow. .it meanz kal aknv dkhna padega. .thnx khush