avi.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The last 10 odd episodes of Aise Karo Na Vida have been below par !!
Bad character development of beloved Yashvardhan...Yash's character must be the centre of show..his strength must overcome his wife weaknesses ..and all that we are getting is male lead crying and waiting something to happen all by itself !!
Wit hall due respect I hav to say that his aknv writer is'nt doing anything good..came to knw he's busy with his new show soon to aired on zee tv..and another one running on sony...and worst part is on direction..previously (until the Reva's rape scene) the show was directed by brilliant Talat Jani and now dnt knw who it is and why he's been appointed !!...
last week episodes were awkward as Anas's acting talent was kept in the dark..he was made to do all those crying scenes in a bad way, Anas has oodles and oodles of talent but sadly he's not being utilized appropriately.......
I remember Anas cryin in prithviraj chauhan ...he was exquisite...and in aknv its rubbish..all this bad credit goes to new present director......wish DJ's realize this mistake and do something abt it !!
Sadly ..the show's TRP is also going down !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaa u are rite ,AKNV is going down n down.Can't we do any thing.
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm... i wonder why this show is going down ....
Could it be the fact that the storyline is dry and slow?? Or maybe bcos almost everything in the show contradicts each other?
Hmm it's a real mystery....
anyway thanx for the info :) x
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I totally agree with about Yash's character. I have not seen any of his other programmes/serials only this one - I feel that he has alot of potential and his acting is brilliant - especially his character following the wedding was brilliantly performed - however, lately his character is left in the background with nothing to do. I thought the kidnap track was good as long as they got Cutie Yash to find her and not this stupid policeman who is really really hopeless actor and character.

Also I feel that the creator/directors want to keep aryamonster's character alive and kicking as he has done so much wrong (rape, trying to murder dumbo reva before the wedding then stalking, kidnapping her) and he doesn't get punished - that is wrong message that wrong doers are doing well whilst goodies are suffering.
i feel cutie yash and duffer sharad needs to get together and start looking for dumbo themselves, atleast they would be doing something worthwhile rather than waiting around hopelessly doing nothing.
I feel the 20 minutes long episode is filled up by alot of garbage scene which are pointless and not related to the storyline. And surely they are not thinking of stretching this story for two to three months - that would be so sad/bad.
I also read somewhere that in the beginning the storyline was different that Yash's character was supposed to marry Reva but was supposed to fall in love with someone else (second female lead) who was supposed to be his love pre-marriage but they decided to change the track by making him fall in love with Reva which was a big mistake and his character became love sick puppy person. And now his character is left in background either crying, shouting or sulking - that is so sad as he was shown to be quite assertive and strong character when first introduced.
Also why do all indian tv serial revolve around a female lead - why not about family etc. I have only watched two serials so far and they both have been about female leads and the husbands die and then they come back with lost memory and then regain their memory and etc etc - same old, same old.
In conclusion, I feel that creators, directors or writer are themselves stuck with this progamme and don't know what to do with the storyline or how to develop it further - so they are coming up with stupid twists and turns which are turning people off.😡😡😡
I will watch until cutie yash is there and if and when he leaves - then I will leave.
Jay Deol
Riasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay Deol

I totally agree with about Yash's character. I have not seen any of his other programmes/serials only this one - I feel that he has alot of potential and his acting is brilliant - especially his character following the wedding was brilliantly performed - however, lately his character is left in the background with nothing to do. I thought the kidnap track was good as long as they got Cutie Yash to find her and not this stupid policeman who is really really hopeless actor and character.

Also I feel that the creator/directors want to keep aryamonster's character alive and kicking as he has done so much wrong (rape, trying to murder dumbo reva before the wedding then stalking, kidnapping her) and he doesn't get punished - that is wrong message that wrong doers are doing well whilst goodies are suffering.
i feel cutie yash and duffer sharad needs to get together and start looking for dumbo themselves, atleast they would be doing something worthwhile rather than waiting around hopelessly doing nothing.
I feel the 20 minutes long episode is filled up by alot of garbage scene which are pointless and not related to the storyline. And surely they are not thinking of stretching this story for two to three months - that would be so sad/bad.
I also read somewhere that in the beginning the storyline was different that Yash's character was supposed to marry Reva but was supposed to fall in love with someone else (second female lead) who was supposed to be his love pre-marriage but they decided to change the track by making him fall in love with Reva which was a big mistake and his character became love sick puppy person. And now his character is left in background either crying, shouting or sulking - that is so sad as he was shown to be quite assertive and strong character when first introduced.
Also why do all indian tv serial revolve around a female lead - why not about family etc. I have only watched two serials so far and they both have been about female leads and the husbands die and then they come back with lost memory and then regain their memory and etc etc - same old, same old.
In conclusion, I feel that creators, directors or writer are themselves stuck with this progamme and don't know what to do with the storyline or how to develop it further - so they are coming up with stupid twists and turns which are turning people off.😡😡😡
I will watch until cutie yash is there and if and when he leaves - then I will leave.

Jay Deol

I agree with u jay, that creators, directors are not doing any good for the serial ,they are making the show hell n hell, about yash's love for reva i little bit disagree with u n sorry for that ,i loved that yash have fallen love with reva. i wanted that reva should also fall in love with yash but now when reva is in love with yash ,creators are making stupid, bakwas twist.😡😡 I really hope creative understant what fans want.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: avi.s

The last 10 odd episodes of Aise Karo Na Vida have been below par !!
Bad character development of beloved Yashvardhan...Yash's character must be the centre of show..his strength must overcome his wife weaknesses ..and all that we are getting is male lead crying and waiting something to happen all by itself !!
Wit hall due respect I hav to say that his aknv writer is'nt doing anything good..came to knw he's busy with his new show soon to aired on zee tv..and another one running on sony...and worst part is on direction..previously (until the Reva's rape scene) the show was directed by brilliant Talat Jani and now dnt knw who it is and why he's been appointed !!...
last week episodes were awkward as Anas's acting talent was kept in the dark..he was made to do all those crying scenes in a bad way, Anas has oodles and oodles of talent but sadly he's not being utilized appropriately.......
I remember Anas cryin in prithviraj chauhan ...he was exquisite...and in aknv its rubbish..all this bad credit goes to new present director......wish DJ's realize this mistake and do something abt it !!
Sadly ..the show's TRP is also going down !!

Totally agree with you Avi. This show is going downhill...and it is clearly because of poor direction, unimaginative CVs and weak story line. Until reva's rape scene it was perfect. After RevAsh marriage it has lost its original glamour. Yash's character is more of a comic Devdas now a days...sadly underdeveloped and one dimentional...Even Reva's character that is supposed to be a central and most important is now almost vamp-ish. Viewers hate Reva. I have not watched any other shows of Anas before AKNV. But we don't need to watch loads to know how wonderful actor he is. His talent is wasted in AKNV. He is reduced to a helpless cry baby. I don't understand why Arya is a favourite with the CVs.... I think CVs themselves have lost interest in this show and want to wrap it up as soon as they can..
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riasa

Yaa u are rite ,AKNV is going down n down.Can't we do any thing.

Sure we can....if the creatives listen to us. We're already trying to help but they don't seem to care much! If only those creatives would visit this forum (which I doubt they do) they'd read all these comments and realize exactly what they are doing wrong. They'd notice people are banging their heads against walls due to their show. Okay, that is exaggerating a little.

Besides, the show is dropping in the trps so the creatives should have an idea of what the viewers think of AKNV. They ought to have realized that the viewers want something that the show has yet to deliver: a plot that is both good and interesting! Not something that we watch because we have already started to watch it and are hoping this slow, horrible track will be over soon.

I hope those behind AKNV come here because I think creatives of some other shows actually do and then they can read our rants about AKNV. You know, just in case they didn't know they have to improve this poor, poor show.

Riasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

Sure we can....if the creatives listen to us. We're already trying to help but they don't seem to care much! If only those creatives would visit this forum (which I doubt they do) they'd read all these comments and realize exactly what they are doing wrong. They'd notice people are banging their heads against walls due to their show. Okay, that is exaggerating a little.

Besides, the show is dropping in the trps so the creatives should have an idea of what the viewers think of AKNV. They ought to have realized that the viewers want something that the show has yet to deliver: a plot that is both good and interesting! Not something that we watch because we have already started to watch it and are hoping this slow, horrible track will be over soon.

I hope those behind AKNV come here because I think creatives of some other shows actually do and then they can read our rants about AKNV. You know, just in case they didn't know they have to improve this poor, poor show.

I also hope that AKNV creative visit our forum n do what we want.I think they should come here because whithout knowing what fans want a show cannot be hit.
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm evaa soo tru pointz pointed out but what can i say we just have too wait n see whts instore next as anythin is pos in these shows in all given time..
547781 thumbnail

aknv ,s director is as dumb as reva. thats why it is going down.god give some brain to writers of aknv. why yash is noy searching reva himself. he is depending only on that stupid inspector. why he doesn,t suspect arya?