Aise Karo Naa Vidaa;written update 13th aug. '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV;written update 13th aug. '10
~*start*~
Inspector ask arya abt his injury n he lie, inspector has a doubt, but dai maa speaks in betweeen n says that arya got hurt by a nail in the morning, when she sk him to do the bandage he ignores, she came to arya n scolds him n takes him from thr. , Inspector leaves. All were very upset thr, dadi thinking abt reva, on the other hand reva was sitting n crying thr., basanti brings food for her but she ask for her help but she again says the same that to accept the love n leaves. All were very upset on the dinning table, sharad leaves the table n jyotika goes behind him n makes him eat the fod by consoling, lakhi sees al this.
Morning....
Basanti enters the room, reva was in a bad state, she has thrown all the things in the room , she tries to control her but couldn't , so she goes n calls arya but thr in the palace, inspector was investigating all so arya couldn't pick the call, he tries to but rani ma stops him.
Basanti comes to palacen told arya abt reva, inspector listens but arya says that she's his worker's wife n leaves from thr.
Reva was breaking all thinks thr, she picks up a mirror piece n tries to kil herself but arya came n stops him but she couldn't n says that if he comes closer she wil kill herselfr, arya shouts n reva got a doubt that she has before listens that voice, arya takes the mirror n throws n says that if she tries to harm herslf , he will harm yash, reva was crying.
Inspector was having a doubt in the palace n says that the matter is different from wat it seems n arya came n he ask yash abt his n arya's relation, every1 was shocked n arya shouts on inspector but he says that sumtimes criminal is in front of thr eyeas but thy dnt recognize.
Precap: Basanti came into room, ask reva to take bath but reva was lying as if she's dead.
~*The End*~
Edited by khushi909 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lopamudra19 thumbnail
I can't see any write - up????
palluanju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hopefulll aaj kuch accha hua hoga....ek serial ek inch bhi age nahi jati hai....main problem is that
reva==sleepy
yash==crying
arya==planning
daima==saving
ranima==confused
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lopamudra19

Update is not yet posted, but it will be posted soon by khushi.so plzz wait.
Riasa thumbnail
Thanx for the update ,I don't think reva is dead, she is acting. if really reva is dead so it mean my yashu will also die n that moster arya will also die.Than rebirth track ,i would like to see two of them in college, i mean in new n fresh look with different story but lotttttttt of romance n chemistry between Revash,funny fight between reva n yash i love to see them like this. Anyways i know it will never happen.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lopamudra19

srry for being 5-10 min late πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
njoy reading😳!
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: palluanju

hopefulll aaj kuch accha hua hoga....ek serial ek inch bhi age nahi jati hai....main problem is that

reva==sleepy
yash==crying
arya==planning
daima==saving
ranima==confused

Wonderful...πŸ‘
Add some more like -
Inspector - Roming around in palace waiting for dinner invitation.
Sharad - Throwing tantrums as he does not want anyone to miss Reva.
Jyoti - Playing mom to irritating kid Sharad πŸ˜•
Lakhi - Worried at being replaced by Jyoti
Reva's Grandma - Thankful to God that she got to taste palace food before her death.
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji.
show is going on same track. Thanks God I missed it.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Riasa

Thanx for the update ,I don't think reva is dead, she is acting. if really reva is dead so it mean my yashu will also die n that moster arya will also die.Than rebirth track ,i would like to see two of them in college, i mean in new n fresh look with different story but lotttttttt of romance n chemistry between Revash,funny fight between reva n yash i love to see them like this. Anyways i know it will never happen.

Loved your idea...why don't you start a FF on this....It would be much better than what we are getting in AKNV..
Riasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Loved your idea...why don't you start a FF on this....It would be much better than what we are getting in AKNV..

Thanx for liking my idea πŸ˜ƒ,i also think that on college track i should write a story on reva n yash with different story. i will try to write this on revash future scene FFπŸ˜›