Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 12nd August '

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 12nd August '10

epi starts from basanti told reva to eat something and she refuse first then remember yash and start to eat the food.
here at palace, jyotika told sorry to sharad and told him that she understand his and reva's pain but sharad ignored her and goes from there.
Here , reva try to hit mask man(Arya man) by vase but aryaman caught it and twist her hands.
Reva crying for her pain and taunt aryaman about his so called love.
when aryaman cut his hand and show reva how much he love reva.
Reva looks scared.
here at the palace, police talk with sharad and then told yash they still don't know anything about reva.
Yash shout at them and told him to search her now.
Every one scared to see yash's this avatar.Sharad looks at yash suprisingly.
Yash goes from there.
Yash sit in the palace when police came and try to monofy him.....but yash again shout at him.police give him assurance to search reva soon.
sharad give lakhi some aussrance words.
Jyotika told every one to eat something.
Arya came to the dinner place when his hand is bleeding terribly.
rani ma asked about it but aryaman told her nothing.
yash and police came there and asked the matter to aryaman.

*********************************************************************************************************

Precap:-Basnti informed aryaman that reva destroy everything and police asked aryaman who is mad?
**********************************************************************************************************

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update - nice his despair is turning into anger -- good going cutie.
will comment further once I have watched it.
thanks again for the update
Jay Deol
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Rakhie.
Good I think I like a shouting Yash now rather than a dumb cutie and a cry baby.
Couldnt arya cut himself to kill him!!!!! pity creatures like him dont die soon.
Jyothika dont try explaining to Sharad. he does not have brains just like his sis and when he realises the truth he will fall at your feet. Atleast thats what i hope.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Rakhi.
Much better epi today....Yash getting angry at the inspector rather than sitting and crying..I too think Jyotika should have told the truth to Sharad....It looked wierd the way she kept on talking about Sharad and Reva and completely forgot to explain the behaviour of her own brother...😕
I hope the inspector finds Reva before turning negative. Once Reva is with Yash he can turn as grey as he wants and blackmail Arya...😉
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 d ud...uff..yash ka gussa😍
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the written update.
It was an okay episode but it would be even better when this stupid track end ASAP. I read on another website that arya will show reva his face and tell her to marry him or he'll kill yash 😡
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Looks like inspector felt that something is fishy with aarya.Reva ke Sangat ka asar, why didnt arya put bandaid on his wound, came just like that............his brains have stopped working.🤣
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aryamonster please, please next time slit your throat and die and put us out of our misery.🤢🤢

Also attend to your wounds before you come to the dinner table - that's bad manners you idiot. Bleeding all over the place - yuck.🤢🤢🤢
Why does everyone tell half a truth - yesterday Cutie only told Jyotika that he is innocent not that rapist aryamonster is the real rapist. Again today Jyotika only told that duffer (sharard) that she understand his and dumbo's pain rather that Cutie is innocent.
Why do I get the feeling that - until this serial ends dumbo reva will be the little piggie in middle of these two brothers - why can' t one them find someone else - maybe somebody better looking like that actress in Geet ( Oh I am enjoying geet especially the hottie Maan - be still my heart).
No offence but I feel that after watching the last few episodes - that Jyotika is better actor than dumbo reva as dumbo always has the same constipated look for every emotion whilst Jyotika is quite varied in her emotions (sorry to all dumbo reva fans).
Precap - Don't worry that cop will not find out anything from aryamonster about Dumbo's abduction.
I totally hate these precaps - simply deception as they never turn out to be what I anticipate is gonna happen so they might as well not show them - waste of time.
Love you guys
Jay Deol😊
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jay Deol

Why do I get the feeling that - until this serial ends dumbo reva will be the little piggie in middle of these two brothers - why can' t one them find someone else - maybe somebody better looking like that actress in Geet ( Oh I am enjoying geet especially the hottie Maan - be still my heart).
No offence but I feel that after watching the last few episodes - that Jyotika is better actor than dumbo reva as dumbo always has the same constipated look for every emotion whilst Jyotika is quite varied in her emotions (sorry to all dumbo reva fans).
Precap - Don't worry that cop will not find out anything from aryamonster about Dumbo's abduction.
I totally hate these precaps - simply deception as they never turn out to be what I anticipate is gonna happen so they might as well not show them - waste of time.
Love you guys
Jay Deol😊

I second you totally....They should have introduced a second female lead long back...it would have
been so much more interesting....
@Reva's acting - She does seriously need to work harder. I also love Jyoti more than Reva...
@Precap - I take it theother way round....it shows us what will NOT happen...so it is still helpful...😆
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the update😕