Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update11th August '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

~*Start*~
Arya was trying to take out that ring but reva opens her eyes so he moves away n hide his face , reva sees him n again get uncouncious. Police was asking the truth from yash n sharad came n told the truth from reva- kishan's marriage til reva-yash marriage, jyotika got angry on it n slaps sharad n scolds that hw he can say all, sharad in replyy ask her to look yash n she will get to know the truth, jyoti sees yash n yash leaves. Yash was crying in his, jyoti came n ask the truth n yash told her that all the evidences r pointing towards palace so he takes the blame to save the reputation, jyoti says that she feels bad for reva n cries, yash says that this relation is beyond a sacrifice now n he loves reva, jyoti hugs him n says that god will help him. Reva wakes from her beautisleep, n a maid enters, basanti, she ask reva to accept arya's love but reva scolds her so she tries to hold reva's hand but in reply reva hoolds her hand n throws the clothes send by arya. She came outside n arya give her sum money to take care of reva. Police again came n ask the same question from yash, rani maa told lakhi to b patient , reva wil come back. Yash n reva r crying for each other with a song in bg .........." ya rabba frm salaam-e-ishq". Yash ask god to bring back reva, he loves her so much n he knew that reva cant leave him. On the other side reva says that she wil die for yash.
Precap: Reva tries to hit arya by vase but cant.
~*The End*~
Wat a ridiculous epi it was, y d hell that policemen dnt do anything, he's again n again asking the same stupid ques. from instead of investigation๐Ÿ˜ก.
N yash he has become a crybaby ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก
Rani maa๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก, y the hell she is not opening her mouth.
Edited by khushi909 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Crap epi again...
The only good thing that happened is Jyotika knows that Yash is innocent.
The inspector does nothing else than asking Yash stupid questions...And after getting the answer he just says 'We r trying our best'... Lolz...Poor dialog writer does not know what to write as CVs don't want story to proceed still they have to fill in an epi of 20 mins...
Anas has become a filler now a days....the action starts only when Arya is on screen...๐Ÿ˜ก
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Yash from a cutie baby has become a cry baby.
Nobody wants to tell Reva and her parents the truth. Ranima has become dumb.
How come no one suspects Arya in all this!!!!
Atleast jyothika should tell truth to Lakhi and the rest. Sharad is a no brainer like reva anyway.
misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Another boring epi, i think reva's brainlessia gains everyone. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•
anyway thx dear for updating such a frustrating epi ๐Ÿ˜Š
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for update. police is not doing any help cuz the main inspector is also involved with arya as it was mention in that article.
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update - not too bad episode.
Good bits๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
I totally loved that scene between Cutie and Jyotika --- so emotionally touching and her belief in her brother - so awesome. (I loved it when she said even if you tell me that you did it - I wouldn't believe it.) That hug between them was sweet and the way he brotherly kissed her on her forehead - too good. Atleast Jyotika knows the truth and she is on Cutie's side and he needs all the love/support he can get.๐Ÿ˜†
Last scene was too sad but still touching ---- Cutie snap out of this sad stage and get angry and kick that piece of shit Aryamonster to hell so he can meet his maker - the devil.
I loved Jyotika slapping that Duffer sharad - she should have b***h slapped him or may be a donkey slap - maybe next time
Bad/Bits ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Queen-mom should have told the truth to Duffer and his mom and that creepy cop.
Aryam๐Ÿ˜กnster's face was shown without his mask - too horrible as I prefer him with mask on as then I don't have to look at his ugly mug.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I repeat, aryamonster, please keep your mask on to hide that hideous extremely hairy face of yours.๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Thanks again for a lovely update.๐Ÿ‘
Jay Deol
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.
That corroupt police officer is working with that snake arya and I can't believe the maid is involve also. Is that the maid, reva when to her house to help her sick son feel better.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update.

That corroupt police officer is working with that snake arya and I can't believe the maid is involve also. Is that the maid, reva when to her house to help her sick son feel better.

nope...this girl looks like a new entry..I was half hoping Arya to start drooling over her.. Lolz....Everytime a new girl is shown I start thinking her as a possible'candidate' for Arya...but Arya the lech is firmly stuck to Reva...๐Ÿคข
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow jaan. .ktna patience h tjme. .nywaz thnx 4 awsum ud. .
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!! Anas was wonderful today .loved his ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผperfomance.How come revas mom kept quiet.she is aware of revas feelings for yash..she could have told inspector that she cant leave herself. Rani ma atleast now can disclose the truth to revas family.
Yash is cry baby now ,,but i am sure we will see his other side soon enough........ phir arya ki khair nahi
This sharad is too much............ ๐Ÿ˜ก he proved he is revas brother.
How can he blame yash for making purposely reva missing from palace.If yash wanted to harm reva he cud have done long time back .
One nice thing happened today that jyothika came to know everything .
I think basanti will help reva out.....make her sleep on comfy bed and runaway wearing her clothes ๐Ÿ˜