NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Friends,
Today's epi was again a torture...Yash running like a maniac in pouring rain crying for Reva...😭
I am hating this Ranima character....she sheds crocodile tears for Yash...but when the inspector is grilling Yash for truth or Sharad is insulting him, she doesn't utter a word in his defence...it is her OWN son Arya who is responsible for all this....If she was ready to tell Reva the truth why is she not ready to accept it in front of everyone else?
Yash being the lovesick moron is running out in the thick of night to search her....what are the CVs trying to prove? We all know that he loves her...so get going guys...😡
And why is he depending on a mere inspector? Can't he call the DCP/IG Police? Surely he is an influencial man...
But no....our heoes don't have enough brains that even a small child can have...😡😡😡
If this week they don't show somehting positive I'm quitting this show.
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hate ranima, daima, arya, sharad adn reva.
I only like rather love yash. But he is wasted in this serial.

Why do the heroes of all shows have to be dumb. they are alright till the heroine comes in. Then their brain goes for a toss.
Ranima didnt tell Reva where will she tell the world that her mosnter son did that henious act.
And dont quit. We can all give gaalis and have fun.
Edited by vinuchand - 14 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
are mujhe pehele se pata tha iye rani ma crocodile tear dikah rehi hain.
iss show meien sirf ek hi person suffer kya oh hain yash.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ask anas to quit the show so that we all r save from torture
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, we all should use these CVs as punching bags to vent our anger out. From now on that will be my ONLY reason to watch this show. We have other much better shows to watch for fun and entertainment.

I also wish Anas quits this show...its better to be unemployed than being in AKNV...I wonder when Colors will show the doors to AKNV.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
grt idea monali yes here we can fun and punch here cvs lots.