Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I AM SORRY GUYS BUT I CAN'T TAKE THIS 😡😡CRAP😡😡 ANYMORE AND AM DEFLECTING TO ANOTHER PROGRAMME - 'GEET' MAY SEE YOU THERE.
I THINK cV'S PRODUCERS AND DIRECTORS LOVE THIS 😡😡😡😡😡😡ARYAMONSTER😡😡😡 AND HATE YASH AS ARYAMONSTER COMES OUT AS WINNER ALL THE TIME AND POOR YASH WILL BE VICTIMISED AGAIN FOR DUMBO'S RAPE, HER KIDNAP ETC, ETC AND COULD POSSIBLY END UP IN PRISON AS THIS UGLY POLICE MAN LOOKS AS IF HAS DIRTY TRICKS UP HIS SLEEVE AND HE ALSO LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WHO PLAYS NEGATIVE CHARACTERS ANYWAY.
DUMBO'S VILLAGE IDIOT BROTHER WILL ALSO BLAME POOR YASH AND HARRASS HIM SOME MORE AND I FOR ONE CANNOT WATCH YASH SUFFERING - HENCE I AM LEAVING THIS STUPID SERIAL.
AS FOR ARYAMONSTER MARRYING DUMBO - MAYBE THAT IS BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR YASH TO BE FREE FROM THAT STUPID DUMB DUMBO.
SORRY GUYS BUT IF THE SERIAL IMPROVES THEN I WILL COME BACK.
LOVE YOU GUYS
JAY DEOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay Deol

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I AM SORRY GUYS BUT I CAN'T TAKE THIS 😡😡CRAP😡😡 ANYMORE AND AM DEFLECTING TO ANOTHER PROGRAMME - 'GEET' MAY SEE YOU THERE.</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I THINK cV'S PRODUCERS AND DIRECTORS LOVE THIS 😡ARYAMONSTER😡😡😡 AND HATE YASH AS ARYAMONSTER COMES OUT AS WINNER ALL THE TIME AND POOR YASH WILL BE VICTIMISED AGAIN FOR DUMBO'S RAPE, HER KIDNAP ETC, ETC AND COULD POSSIBLY END UP IN PRISON AS THIS UGLY POLICE MAN LOOKS AS IF HAS DIRTY TRICKS UP HIS SLEEVE AND HE ALSO LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WHO PLAYS NEGATIVE CHARACTERS ANYWAY.</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">DUMBO'S VILLAGE IDIOT BROTHER WILL ALSO BLAME POOR YASH AND HARRASS HIM SOME MORE AND I FOR ONE CANNOT WATCH YASH SUFFERING - HENCE I AM LEAVING THIS STUPID SERIAL.</font>

Dont blame u Jay. Dis show is getting boring day-by-day. The tracks dat dey come up with ..OMG. I think v can come up with better plots....

I agree ..'Geet' is quite interesting and entertaining & a much better show dan AKNV. Atleast in Geet dey show the lead characters hving some fun. In AKNV, v'll probably hve to wait for ages to witness some romance between Reva and Yash. Anyways, good luck to u!
<font color="#ff00cc" size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">AS FOR ARYAMONSTER MARRYING DUMBO - MAYBE THAT IS BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR YASH TO BE FREE FROM THAT STUPID DUMB DUMBO.</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">SORRY GUYS BUT IF THE SERIAL IMPROVES THEN I WILL COME BACK.</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOVE YOU GUYS</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">JAY DEOL</font>

Word Count: 0

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ohhhhhhhhhhh jay we miss u
but catch u on geet forum
me to thinking of quiting the show :((
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
miss u jay .
m also going to say good bye.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
will definately miss u around bt iwud stick 2 witten updates here n nothng mre
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i think i will also leave this show....i hate it so much now
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can understand everyone's frustration here! I have started to think about the actors themselves and wonder how do they put up with this show. The creatives seem to have lost their interest in it a while ago (🥱) and are probably waiting for a miracle or the channel to cancel AKNV.

I think I'll be following everyone who is leaving sometime soon. Maybe I'll check out that other show, Geet, as well.

nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay Deol

I AM SORRY GUYS BUT I CAN'T TAKE THIS 😡😡CRAP😡😡 ANYMORE AND AM DEFLECTING TO ANOTHER PROGRAMME - 'GEET' MAY SEE YOU THERE.

JAY DEOL

😃😃😃Hay jay I have also started watching Geet. Atleast there is fun, love and comedy. I love Geet and maan
Neha