D.O.T.W. 09/08-15/08: What happens next?

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi friends...
Welcome to this week's D.O.T.W.😊
Hope you enjoyed today's epi...(IF it is possible to enjoy such a thing..)
Last week we were eagerly waiting for RevAsh romance to start..This week it is a complete anticlimax...we don't know if RevAsh will be together...I can't see any romance in near or far future...
In the light these developments its apt to discuss what is going on in AKNV CV's mind, what we WANT to see and what the CVs are most likely to show...

So here are the points of discussion -
1. Do you think CVs will actually marry Reva to Arya? Why?
2. Will Arya somehow disclose in front of the police that Yash raped Reva?
3. What will happen to Yash?
4. What will be Sharad's role in this? Will he help Arya or Yash?
5. How do you want the story to proceed from here? Do you think the story will be more interesting if Reva is married to Arya? Will it help the TRPs?
6. Do you think we IF members have affected this story line in any way? Many of us have always expressed our displeasure on RevAsh pairing...lack of chemistry, etc. If I am not wrong, Reva is the most hated character of the show after Arya and Daima. Do you think this has any role to play in the latest developments?
So put your thinking caps on and reply.
Enjoy!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No, this is not gonna happen, thy r heading towards it to revaels arya's real face in frnt of rani maa n revaπŸ˜‰.

yes, he will try his best to separate revash but due to this he'll disclose himself, bcoz the police will try to find the truth πŸ˜†.

Nothing wil happen to yash, may be we get to see yash's other side 😳.

Sharad will surely do sumthing to find her loving sis, we all noe he loves her very much n now jyotika wil also get to noe the rapes truthπŸ˜•.

5. How do you want the story to proceed from here? Do you think the story will be more interesting if Reva is married to Arya? Will it help the TRPs?
It will not help in trp's bcoz trp which the show is getting is all bcoz of yash aka anas fans n if all this happens , anas's role wil b less 😑.
6. Do you think we IF members have affected this story line in any way? Many of us have always expressed our displeasure on RevAsh pairing...lack of chemistry, etc. If I am not wrong, Reva is the most hated character of the show after Arya and Daima. Do you think this has any role to play in the latest developments?
I dnt think so , not I-F but fb fans wil surely affected the storyline πŸ˜†.
dnt ask me the reasonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by khushi909 - 14 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushi909

yes, he will try his best to separate revash but due to this he'll disclose himself, bcoz the police will try to find the truth πŸ˜†.

But the policeman is supposed to have negative shades...what if he turns out to be Arya's puppet?

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monalidp

But the policeman is supposed to have negative shades...what if he turns out to be Arya's puppet?

he he he wat if he's already arya's puppetπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

wat do we expect from aknv now
its 🀒
n m thinking of quiting the show cant bear this nonsense 😑
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

ans:-may be, till todya they are more interested about arya and arya so may be they want to show arya as hero after he raped a girl , want to kill a girl , flee fromt he marriege but when that girl change he again declared that he falls in love or lust to that girl who is his bhabi now, his elder brother's wife now but arya as don't care so, cvs already showing they want to show more and more arya so may be in future we can see arya marry reva.
ans:-yes, he will try to proved it that very much and soon we discover that police officer also puppet of the arya man and make yash's life misearable.
ans:-Nothing, he will cry and cry again.may be for rani ma, arya and reva he will aceept in front of police also that he did that crime to save his so called family.
ans:-he will give all blame to yash and he will help arya .
ans:-if cvs really want to hear from fans they will show arya truth come out in front of all and show revayash track.
never, reva aur arya

ans:- after arya and dai ma more hated character is reva but that doesn't mean we want to see reva with arya.
and for the chamistry , yes something is missing but we can give them benifit of doubt like reva still in dielame that either it's right to love her husband who raped her(Reva knwo that yash raped her , reva still don't knwo the actual truth) and but don't we forget that some tiem reva aysh did magic,
like reva save yash from that car. reva blown the yash's eyes or hand or weep his hands or yash try to help reva to open the necklase or reva yash first dance.
even reva yash second dance their is some chemistry there. it's totally wrong if we say there is no chemistry ,.
it's mainly fault of cvs and who choreograph the dance..........
as per the chemistry ti'll shown by two ways when reva will know the actual truth and some one killed arya and dai ma.
but the main thing is change the story line it's not story about a culprit and victim love story , it's a story about a victim and her husband who help his wife to fight with this bitter world.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No i don't think so because she is now finally realising that she loves Yash so why would they get her married??.. But if they did it might just be for a new twist (bcos we havent seen many of those lately) and to raise TRP's
Hmm.. he could do, i mean after all it is Arya we're talking about.. But it might be the other way around...Yeah Right!!
Well.. he will keep on crying for Reva and will wish.. why the heck did i unneccessary take the blame for something i didnt even do?!
Well he believes Yash is bad so to raise more TRP's he will help the evil Arya and like a clueless chicken make his own sister's life even worse!!
I just want Reva to find out the truth and the story to get a move along with things.. and maybe they could add a completly different story into it.. It would be interesting to see Yash's reaction if Reva married Arya but it would want to make me break the TV bcos she still wouldn't know. And it couldn't do any harm to the TRP's.
I don't think IF members have got anything to do with the story line.. because.. well, there is harldy any storyline. Yup Reva is one of the most hated characters bcos she always fails to see the truth
Just my views
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So here are the points of discussion -
1. Do you think CVs will actually marry Reva to Arya? Why? - I dont think so. First she is married to yash and she has to divorce him and secondly she loves him. I still dont think CV"s are this redundant. Well one cant hope too much also.
2. Will Arya somehow disclose in front of the police that Yash raped Reva? - I think that will be his next tactics since his wonderful mommy is also silent and she knows the truth. But it may backfire on him.
3. What will happen to Yash? - As usual crying. But if there is a monster in him it will have to wake up.
4. What will be Sharad's role in this? Will he help Arya or Yash? - Sharad so far has been a no brainer like reva. To spite Yash he may support Arya.
5. How do you want the story to proceed from here? Do you think the story will be more interesting if Reva is married to Arya? Will it help the TRPs? - I doubt. If reva marries Arya, then its a closure for this show. No. I think now it will proceeed to disclose who Reva's true rapist was. But will take time.
6. Do you think we IF members have affected this story line in any way? Many of us have always expressed our displeasure on RevAsh pairing...lack of chemistry, etc. If I am not wrong, Reva is the most hated character of the show after Arya and Daima. Do you think this has any role to play in the latest developments? - I dont think we have affected it and we cannot either unless some one can send a strong petition to teh CV's or the producer.