Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh God....This is SHOCKING.... I think the CVs are actually paving way for a new female lead...But can't they think of some other better way?? This is disgusting...😡😡
KITfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WE GOT TO STOP THIS THOSE ANYONE HAVE THE PRODUCERS CONTACT INFO
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If reva will marry arya then may be yash will end up marrying that gal who is with tht bomb and with the help of whom he is making reva jelous 😡😲

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chill guys, I dont think this will happen.
Probably this is how reva will realise what yash is and who her true rapist is!!!!
NotYourType thumbnail
I think they have intentionally put out this story to guage the audience reaction. If audience shows interest in this track they will deffo go for it. If audience want RevAsh they will do as rachna has said and Reva won't have to marry her culprit. 😕
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh no! If this happens i swear i will stop watching this show, not even for anas. If reva will marry this arya monster, this show will be a big flop and its end will be worse than that ganga show. Plz is there anyway v can give our msgs to CVs???
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is not gonna happen for sure , this is the way to reveal arya in front of reva! N if this happens i'll kill the CVs ..
BTW
u can go to
www.colorstv.in n give ur feedback to the show, u'll also find the show's contact thr :))
beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Chill guys, I dont think this will happen.

Probably this is how reva will realisewhat yash is and who her true rapist is!!!!

I dont think reva is going 2 marry Arya. It cud happen dat when she's abt 2 get hitched to Arya, Yash wud cme & sve her. Anyways, did u notice guys dat the promo tomm shows the policeman asking Q's abt Reva 2 every1. Is that wat policeman do? Shudn't he b questioning ppl one at a time? if u ask questions in front of the whole gang, witnesses wudnt come forward with any info. I think a clever & a smart cop wud speak to each person in pvt to gather info. But i guess the CV's r not as smart as us.
Let's c wat happens.......
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: beenarn

I dont think reva is going 2 marry Arya. It cud happen dat when she's abt 2 get hitched to Arya, Yash wud cme & sve her. Anyways, did u notice guys dat the promo tomm shows the policeman asking Q's abt Reva 2 every1. Is that wat policeman do? Shudn't he b questioning ppl one at a time? if u ask questions in front of the whole gang, witnesses wudnt come forward with any info. I think a clever & a smart cop wud speak to each person in pvt to gather info. But i guess the CV's r not as smart as us.
Let's c wat happens.......

They have already put out in the story that the policeman has grey shades...he might be Arya's man actually....I am ready to wager that next we will see Yash behind the bars for raping Reva.