Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys
i was just wondering if someone can give me a brief update of wht happens after reva got married to yash, i mean i usully read updates, but have been busy so i am a bit behind and am now confused as to whts happening!
i have seen it till reva and yas marry, and reva is shocked to see its yash she married and not arya!
thanks, i would really appreciate it!👍🏼
niza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

hi Niza,

Here it goes -

When Reva came to know that she has been married to her rapist (Yash) she got angry and felt betrayed by ranima and the royal family. She wanted to take revenge from them. So she did many things to upset the royal family. Ranima got tensed. Once Reva came for a pooja without wearing any sindoor. Ranima got a heart attack because of this. (Funny, isn't it? 😆).

So after the heart attack Yash pursuaded Reva to pretend to be happy with Yash for ranima's health. Reva agreed. Daima could not see Reva and Yash happy with each other and taunted Reva for being an illeterate village girl not suitable for palace. So Reva requested Yash to train her to be a perfect princess. In comes Bom (Rohit Verma) to give Reva a make over and ta-da....
Reva is turned into a beautiful princess complete with all royal manneres...😊 In the process our cutie Yash falls for Reva...so now he is madly in love with her. Reva is also slowly softening towards Yash but does not realise this.
Yash organises a party to present this new Reva in front of everyone.....Enter Arya... 🤢
Arya comes for the party and gets smitten by her beauty (again 🤢).
So now Arya is trying his best to separate Yash and Reva. Meanwhile Bom helps Yash to impress Reva and now she is also madly in love with Yash. But Arya is secretly blackmailing her to stay away from Yash. He is threatening her that if she goes close to Yash he will kill him. So Reva is scared to confess her love to Yash. She does not know her blackmailer is Arya. So she is trusting him and sharing her worries with him instead of Yash.
Now the last part -
Ranima plans for RevAsh honeymoon..but Arya threatens Reva that if she goes with Yash he will kill him. So Reva again ditches Yash. Ranima comes to know that RevAsh are faking their relationship and in fact they are not happy with each other. So she asks Yash to tell Reva the truth about her rape - that Arya is her culprit and not Yash. Arya listens to this convo. He does not want the truth out so he has now kidnapped Reva..
So next week we will get to see the story after this.
Hope I have not confused you...😕
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh, thanks ever soo much, i really appreiciate it!👏 and i am hating this arya character, first he rapes the poor girl, then doesn't let her have an ounce of happiness by blackmailling her, has he fallen in love wid heras well or just lustin after her???
thanks again for your help! u r a ⭐️
Niza
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey welcome to the forum
i request all members plz use help desk from next time it wil help the mods to maintain the forum :))