Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 6th August '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

~*Start*~
Reva was sitting n thinking abt why all this happening to her, the moment she wants to live, is going like this,she dnt see yash suffering like this but she cant do anything, yash came n puts his hand on her shoulder n she removes it n shouts on him n he goes thr in anger n she stands crying.
Morning...
Yash was doing packing for the trip, jyotika came n wish him with flowers, when she was leaving room, collides with reva n wished her too n goes. Rani maa was doing all arrangements for trip, reva sees it n goes to yash n yash ask her why she's so upset n reva again shouts on him n says that she cant do the fake drama of being a gud wife n all, rani maa listens all this, she was hurt n goes from thr in anger, yash was hurt n angry, gives a angry look to reva n leaves, reva sits crying. Rani maa was sitting in her room n crying, yash came n says srry to her but rani maa scolds him for lying to her, but he says that he was doing this just bcoz of her health n bent down on his knees n cried badly, rani maa feeled bad n takes him up n ask him y reva is doing all this n he says that reva still in the troma of that accident so rani ma decides n ask yash to tell reva the truth but he denies but rani maa makes him agree to say the truth, arya was listening all the conversation got angry. Arya tells all this to dai
maa n she was scared of wats going on n says that if rani maa going to tell this reva she can handle but yash is out of her control, arya decide to do sumthing big this time. Arya calls reva n says that he's happy reva denied to go with yash but also feeling pitty that rani maa gets to know of all her fake drama, reva was shocked n confused n ask him to meet n he calls her behind a khander n she leaves for the place. Yash came in the rom n sees reva was not there, he ask a servant but no one knows abt her, he got worried. Reva reached the khander, arya came with putting chloroform in hankey puts on reva's face n she got uncouncious.
Precap: Reva finds herself on bed, she was tied up with "zanzeers", she saw a person with hidden face sitting on the chair.
~*The End*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks dear, lovely update 😊
I feel today's was a good epi in terms of the story moving forward...Ranima came to know the truth and finally Arya has taken a major step by kidnapping Reva.
Wonder why Arya is hiding his face now....he might be planning to rescue her later and claim that it was him who rescued her from the evil kidnapper....😆 Lolz....so typical...
Yash again cried buckets today...In other shows crying is saved for the ladies...but here they have turned the hero into a crybaby...😕
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks.
Reva Reva Reva - the easiest for you to have done would have been to confide this threatening stuff to yash. But dumbo beacme mumbo jumbo.
Reva, I dont feel sorry for her being kidnapped or being tied up like this because she so deserves it. Anyways cutie will save her.
Hairy monster is becoming more harier and trying to get scarier but not able to do so.
Poor yash. Cutie I feel sorry for you. Just do one thing - find some one good for you.
Amor. thumbnail
This is me for now

soon I am going to be like this (if I watch the episode)

Yes I am dramatic 😆

Why cldn't they just have shown sum sense in the show

nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thanks.

Reva Reva Reva - the easiest for you to have done would have been to confide this threatening stuff to yash. But dumbo beacme mumbo jumbo.
Reva, I dont feel sorry for her being kidnapped or being tied up like this because she so deserves it. Anyways cutie will save her.
Hairy monster is becoming more harier and trying to get scarier but not able to do so.
Poor yash. Cutie I feel sorry for you. Just do one thing - find some one good for you.

😕 😕😕 Yash kya karega, dil aaya gadhi par toh pari kya cheej hai.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushi909

Yes I am dramatic 😆

Why cldn't they just have shown sum sense in the show

Arre yaar khushi, if you have bought a pack of frozen peas, you will get only peas in it....you can't expect to find tomatoes in it....same way you can't expect to find 'sense' in AKNV. So chill....
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely epi.
mere fever high hogaya iss irritating show ko dekh ke.
are kuch aacha dikaho warna bandh karo show ko enough of enough now.
monali agree with u, arya hide his face cause he wants to prove himself as her saviour , did u all saw in precap when reva wake up from her beauty sleep she looking here and there except that guy who is sitting in front of her.
yes there is darkeness in the room but who cares in fact it's darkness or light no matter for reva whose brain, eyes, ear everything gone for holiday.
that arya monstar some one killed him now , he is totally irritating.
first time when rani ma told yash about who raped reva ,I think may be reva heard it but no she was her beautisleep.
lo iye lerki toh had kar dia milna chathi hain chale mrs reva detective investigate karne,
are pehele khud ka daar toh dur kare, khud se kuch nehi akr sakte chale kaam karne.
peheli baar aaj accha laga reva ko chain bandhe hue dekh ke she deserve it.
and this arya defo have plan to give balme to yash again.
yash pls leave reva, and choose some oen btrt than her. who give respect, care and love not like this dumbo.

nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Jald hi hame haathon mein banner le ke nikalana padega "BAND KARO, BAND KARO, AB TOH AKNV BAND KARO"
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Arre yaar khushi, if you have bought a pack of frozen peas, you will get only peas in it....you can't expect to find tomatoes in it....same way you can't expect to find 'sense' in AKNV. So chill....

agreed yaar
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

monali agree with u, arya hide his face cause he wants to prove himself as her saviour , did u all saw in precap when reva wake up from her beauty sleep she looking here and there except that guy who is sitting in front of her.
yes there is darkeness in the room but who cares in fact it's darkness or light no matter for reva whose brain, eyes, ear everything gone for holiday.
that arya monstar some one killed him now , he is totally irritating.
first time when rani ma told yash about who raped reva ,I think may be reva heard it but no she was her beautisleep.
lo iye lerki toh had kar dia milna chathi hain chale mrs reva detective investigate karne,
are pehele khud ka daar toh dur kare, khud se kuch nehi akr sakte chale kaam karne.
peheli baar aaj accha laga reva ko chain bandhe hue dekh ke she deserve it.
and this arya defo have plan to give balme to yash again.
yash pls leave reva, and choose some oen btrt than her. who give respect, care and love not like this dumbo.

babajee kuch karo is show ka plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz =))😡