Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeah i am also scared that AKNV is going ganga way.
WIth the current trend going on on most of the shows....... they r just killing the protagonist and the antagonist becoming protagonist.
Friends dont kill me for this thought.Thats what is going on in my mind after watching some recent episodes.😔 They are giving so much screen space to revarya track .i just dont get it. Yash is there with only some back ground songs.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rachna11

Yeah i am also scared that AKNV is going ganga way.

WIth the current trend going on on most of the shows....... they r just killing the protagonist and the antagonist becoming protagonist.
Friends dont kill me for this thought.Thats what is going on in my mind after watching some recent episodes.😔 They are giving so much screen space to revarya track .i just dont get it. Yash is there with only some back ground songs.

Ouch....don't say that pls......that will be the end of AKNV for me.....Kill the good ppl to get TRPs?😭😭😭😭😭😭
If they want to kill Yash why are they showing Reva falling for him? Nope...I live in hope...
rachna11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Ouch....don't say that pls......that will be the end of AKNV for me.....Kill the good ppl to get TRPs?😭😭😭😭😭😭

If they want to kill Yash why are they showing Reva falling for him? Nope...I live in hope...
[/QUOTe
I hope you are right ............i am wrong.

ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh no no plz i dont want yash to die. Is there any way that v can send our requests to CVs directly?
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think they are planning to kill Yash..It is plain suicidal for the show...
Yash is the only reason most of the viewers watch this show. If he is not there no one is interested in the crap show. They can't show ArVA together as the thought is plain disgusting. Arya and Yash cannot be compared...Arya can't take Yash's place....
They have failed to introduce another female lead parallel to Reva. It would have generated more interest. But it's too late now. So the same old track has to be carried on. CVs have got themselves in this pathetic position. Now let's see if they manage to survive.
rachna11 thumbnail
I don't think they are planning to kill Yash..It is plain suicidal for the show...
Yash is the only reason most of the viewers watch this show. If he is not there no one is interested in the crap show. They can't show ArVA together as the thought is plain disgusting. Arya and Yash cannot be compared...Arya can't take Yash's place....
They have failed to introduce another female lead parallel to Reva. It would have generated more interest. But it's too late now. So the same old track has to be carried on. CVs have got themselves in this pathetic position. Now let's see if they manage to survive.
things can change if dai ma wud have a change of heart ......and secretly disclose to rani ma and yash what all evil is going on in aryaman's mind.😍
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
/\/\ no this cant happen cuz it was dai maa who taught arya all the evil things since he was a kid.