Stop this ArVa Track ...

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Friends....today was the limit...
Our dear Renima took our idea and planned for RevAsh honeymoon...but Arya is all set to destroy it.
He is working on Reva's dead brain so she would refuse to go. And Reva is doing exactly what he wants...
I feel like crying...😭😭😭😭 Tomorrow's precap promises more tears so brace yourself for more torture....
Oh here in London I get to watch this serial at 10 in the morning....and now I won't be able to think of anything else than this for the rest of the day..😑😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
seriously this arva track is getting on my nerves. Yash ko calls k baray mein bta denay se kia ho jae ga!!!
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

seriously this arva track is getting on my nerves. Yash ko calls k baray mein bta denay se kia ho jae ga!!!

I think CVs want to show Reva as 'mahan' by making her hide all this from Yash. Well if that is what they think then I pity their dead brains. I don't think Reva is being mahan by doing all this 'to save' Yash. Instead she will do him a great favour by telling him everything.
Oh..Pea brained CVs with their pea brained characters....I think we have got a pack of frozen peas...😑😑
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is there any way that we can convey our msg to CVs? i hate this arva track😑
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
seriously they should stop this arva or whatever track stop now,
does the cvs want to show us if any one raped some one he will be free like this ....
and that reva compltely lose her brain , oh kyuon arya ko akhn bandh ke trust karti hain irritating
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

is there any way that we can convey our msg to CVs? i hate this arva track😑

I don't know...I don't think it is any use...if they wanted any feedback they would have got it by the bottom TRPs....I would love to know if they ever visit this forum...πŸ˜‰
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monalidp

I don't know...I don't think it is any use...if they wanted any feedback they would have got it by the bottom TRPs....I would love to know if they ever visit this forum...πŸ˜‰

we can mail them or sign petitions alsoπŸ˜‰
beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Friends....today was the limit...

Our dear Renima took our idea and planned for RevAsh honeymoon...but Arya is all set to destroy it.
He is working on Reva's dead brain so she would refuse to go. And Reva is doing exactly what he wants...
I feel like crying...😭😭😭😭 Tomorrow's precap promises more tears so brace yourself for more torture....
Oh here in London I get to watch this serial at 10 in the morning....and now I won't be able to think of anything else than this for the rest of the day..😑😑😑

The CV's hve to do something to make AKNV more interesting . If the TRP's fall, then I'm afraid its going to meet the same fate as JPSYA and Ganga.
I live in London so i get 2 c it at 10 too. I'm fed up with this ARVA track. When is Aryaman going to end it, he shud hurry up with his plans & not keep on scaring Reva for ever. He keeps telling ' ab jyaada din nahi reva', but doesnt do anything. Cme on Aryaman do something & end it once & for all.
As for yash, my heart melts when i c him sad & depressed. Cme on Yash - be strong, show sme backbone & start answering back.
beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

we can mail them or sign petitions alsoπŸ˜‰

I'm with u on this. if there is any way v can put across our point of view, v shud do it. Iam not sure how it can be dne.
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: beenarn

I'm with u on this. if there is any way v can put across our point of view, v shud do it. Iam not sure how it can be dne.

Yes, I don't want AKNV to go Ganga way...I am all ready....why not we start a thread on our suggestions on what we would like to see in AKNV (I mean other than RevAsh romance πŸ˜ƒ). We should come up with something concrete...