Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 5th August '10

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV; Written update 5th August '10

Epi starts from the Reva's shocking face (kaunsa time mein nehi reheat, every time same shocking face).Hearing some noise, Lakhi came out and asked reva the matter? But reva told her that she needs to return palace as kuwar jee need some thing now.

Here, at the palace, rani ma, yash and arya sitting in living room. Rani ma saw tensed and sad expression Yash's face.

Rani ma teased him and told him she will be here.

Then reva enter the palace and rani ma told her see reva, yash missing u terribly….

Reva excused herself and told them she will go to make some teas for them.

Here yash also excuse himself. Arya saw these and gets furious and try to goes there. But rani ma stops him and told him to sit here and don't interfere in their personal life as third person.

Arya angry and sit there.

Here at the kitchen reva thinks how to avoid yash now?

Yash came and told her to come to their room, he needs to talk with her now and this is important.

Reva thinks to avoid it.

Here at the room, Yash is waiting for reva but still she doesn't come there. Yash said to himself that now reva will not come here sure, y she is ignore him like this, does she care for him really…..

Here at the living room, reva thinks about yash when phone ring again and she picked it and some one again try to threaten….

Reva beg him for Yash's life when arya came and snatched the phone and warned that person.

Here in the some room, Dai ma holds a phone and tape recorder …….

Here, reva wants to meet yash but arya try to say reva to stay away from yash and he succeed.

Yash come downstairs to meet reva but meet with rani ma.

Rani ma called reva and yash there and told them to make her grand mom soon.

Both reva and yash looks shocked and embarrassed. Here arya and dai ma shocked to hear it.

Rani ma gave a packet of honeymoon tickets to yash and tells them go to ready for next day morning as they will leave for their honeymoon.

Here yash noticed, reva looks sad and tensed after hearing it.

Yash take those and go to his room and try to understand the worried behavior of reva.

Bom called him and yash tell him everything. Bom also give him advice to take reva with him for holiday.

Yash agreed with it.

Here at another room, reva looks tensed and think to avoid yash.

Arya came and try to make her understand that if she will stay away from yash then yash will be safe.

Reva agree with arya....

Precap:-Yash come and touch Reva's shoulder but reva throw his hand and rudely talk with him

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just hate today's epi i love to kill arya now n slap that dumbo reva, n precap makes me angry 😡, y the hell reva getting so close to arya, the cvs has finally lost thr balance n thy want the show to close........i wish yash wil leave reva now after her silly+dirty behaviour to yash
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Thx for the upd. chutki!😉
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I could kill that bas***d Arya....hate him, hate him, hate him....😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

palluanju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
khushi ,,,can u give short mini update in two lines
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluanju

reva ignoring yash😡..............yash was angry ask reva to cum n meet but arya ask reva to not go cllose to yash n she did so😡.......rani maa wants grand children from yash n reva so plans a trip for them.............yash was confused, reva was not agree, arya was angry😡.....again bcoz of arya reva dnt go close to yash n was planing to refuse the trip.😡 Precap: yash puts hand on reva's shoulder n she shouts badly😡. I just hate this arya n reva now😡
Amor. thumbnail

plz wait for the updater on day to upd. its just 1 hr the show came, upd takes sum time dear, meanwhile i hv updated u plz do tk cre frm next time😃
palluanju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey sorry and thanks khushi,,actually i got despo....i love this show and ofcourse yash.....we need to do some brain transplant for reva....
Amor. thumbnail

hey sorry and thanks khushi,,actually i got despo....i love this show and ofcourse yash.....we need to do some brain transplant for reva....

its ok dear 😳
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

I just hate today's epi i love to kill arya now n slap that dumbo reva, n precap makes me angry 😡, y the hell reva getting so close to arya, the cvs has finally lost thr balance n thy want the show to close........i wish yash wil leave reva now after her silly+dirty behaviour to yash

😡
Thx for the upd. chutki!😉

are mere update se pehele thnks y 😉
anyway my pleasure jiji....
yes this epi is another worst epi .....
reva is enjoying to talk with arya, her interest is more than yash's safety to chat with her so called devar arya.

Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

I could kill that bas***d Arya....hate him, hate him, hate him....😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

chill dear
kuch nhi hoga arya ko abuse karke 😡
but i know its impossible to control after watching that crap nonsense😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡