AKNV;Written Update 4th August '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

~*Start*~

In the palace
Reva was doing prayer n hears sum footsteps n as she turns , no one was tr, she thought i might be her illusion but other moment she thought of goining n checking around, she goes n sees a shadow of sum1, firstly she got scared n then thought that he's the same person who's threating her , asked him that has he doing all this n y he is behid yash's life, the person steps forward n reva was shocked to see him , he was aryamaan, reva ask him wat does he doing here n he told that he hears sum voice so just came to check , he asked him wat was she talking abt, reva told him that sum1 threating her for many days that if she goes closer to yash, he will kill yash, reva ask arya to promise her that he will not tell this to any1, arya says that he will try to find out that person, til than reva shud stay away from yash n she leaves. Arya was happy after fulfilling his plan n was talking to dai maa that reva is sharing all her secrets with a person who's her culprit.
On the pther side yash n reva was away from each other, yash was waiing for her in the room n reva was outside the room crying to meet yash, with a song in BG.........
sau dard hain,sau rahatein
sab mila dilnashin
ek tuhi nahieeeeee

rukhi rukhi si yeh hawa
aur sukhe patte ki tarah
shehar ki,sadko pe main
lawaris, udta hua
sau raste
par teri rah nahi.eeee

sab mila dilnashin
ek tuhi nahieeeeee

behta hain paani, behne de
waqt ko yuhi, rehne de
dariya ne karwat li hai toh
saahilon ko sehne de
sau hasratein
par tera ghum nahi.eeeee

sab mila dilnashin
ek tuhi nahieeeeee

Yash & Reva's Thoughts
Yash:- " Where r u reva, the time i need u most, i was not wrong in observing that u love me then y r u so away from me "
Reva:- " Kuwarjee, i cant tell u, i m so desperate to meet u but my feelings n love for u is not important in front of ur life"
Yash fell asleep thinking n reva comes into room, she goes to touch him but stops thinking arya's words to stay away.
Morning....
Yash wakes up n look for reva n a servant come with tea, yash ask him abt reva n he told that she's doing breakfast, yash get ready n goes to dinning table but could not find reva thr n rani maa told him that she has went to her mom's hom, dai maa says that its neccesssary to go at this time when yash needs her, rani maa scolds dai maa n says that reva knows her responsibilities, she might got sum imp. work, dai maa says sorry n again says that nothing is more imp. for reva right now than yash, yash was upset + angry on these words, arya was happy to see him like this.
In the village
Reva reaches her mom's home, dadi, lakhi n sharad welcomes her, thy ask abt her well being, lakhi again worried y has she arrived early morning but reva says that she's msng them, sharad leaves for hotel.

In the hotel
The manager were scolding sum street children, who has came to steal food from hotel, one of the kid, who's very small crying out of fear, sharad came n try to talk but manager scolds him, jyotika came n ask abt the situation n scolds the manager n takes the children to give away sum food, while she was feeding them, sharad appreciate her.
In the village
Lakhi ask reva to leave for palace as its so late but reva ask to stay for sum more time, lakhi showed her a framed pic. of reva n yash n goes for sum work, as she was looking the image, her ph. rings n as she picks up, she hear the same voice n stands n the pic. fell down n the frame breaks.

Precap: Reva talking to arya that its enough she's going to yash now n arya shouts that reva cant goto yash like this n she was shocked.
~*The End*~
Edited by khushi909 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks dear for the lovely update.
Nothing happened today😑....I think they will drag this until Friday. On Friday we might get some precap for next week on Arya's truth coming out. Until then...let's continue our topic 'Aise karo na bored'πŸ˜•
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Thanks dear for the lovely update.

Nothing happened today😑....I think they will drag this until Friday. On Friday we might get some precap for next week on Arya's truth coming out. Until then...let's continue our topic 'Aise karo na bored'πŸ˜•

agreed yaar m so tired of watching this silly show y dnt reva use sum of her bacha kucha brains, she'll always talking to arya n saying i love him n all y cant she say this to yash with all truth abt threatens, yash is not a kid he can take care of himself😑
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

Post cannot be quoted.

Dear Khushi,
I wanted to click the like button. But I can't. I love the way you write the update. But story track of AKNV is making me feel sad.
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Sorry. I do appreciate your writing skill.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for lovely update jiji......
another boring epi and this dumbo is good for nothing.
really feeling sad for yash..
this arya doing so many bad things but still not suffered
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushi909

agreed yaar m so tired of watching this silly show y dnt reva use sum of her bacha kucha brains, she'll always talking to arya n saying i love him n all y cant she say this to yash with all truth abt threatens, yash is not a kid he can take care of himself😑

Reva's dumbness is amazing...she knows whoever is threatening her is in the palace and she knows who all live in the palace...can't she put two and two together and tell that it's Arya? I mean you need not be a rocket scientist to get such simple thing...😑
Why can't she recognise Arya's voice on the phone? I am tired of seeing her sulky face all the time. And why is Arya given so much screen time? Today Yash was there only for a couple of scenes.
I also don't like the way every day they show a new song. This is the only show I have seen in which so many popular songs are used. Not that they are helping in any way.. .Just another technique of dragging....🀒🀒
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehabist

Dear Khushi,
I wanted to click the like button. But I can't. I love the way you write the update. But story track of AKNV is making me feel sad.
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Sorry. I do appreciate your writing skill.

thnku so much dear n yes agreed the show r taking my nreves😑
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

thanks for lovely update jiji......
another boring epi and this dumbo is good for nothing.
really feeling sad for yash..
this arya doing so many bad things but still not suffered

pleasure dear
no comments on show anymore i just hate that monster 😑
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

reva rocket scientist πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Word Count: 0

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks kushi for the update...but it is no annoying...stupid arya😑.. eying on his bhabhi, ready to kill brother 😑 yuck