AKNV;Written Update 3rd August '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV;Written Update 3rd August '10
~*Start*~
Reva was on ph. n a mobile rings, she sees the mobile was placed on a near table but its voice was also coming from that call, so she got sum doubt n goes to check n sees a room's door was open, arya was standing thr n asking reva to speak, as she abt to enter the room dai maa came n stops her n ask wat does she doing here , n she told her that she listens sum voice so came here to check abt who's thr in the room , dai maa got sum doubt n stops her to enter but she goes to check n no one was there, dai maa told her that the palace is so big, u might listen such voices everytime but its not like that, she always came to check n ask her that rani maa is calling her n takes reva with her out of room , n arya came out. Reva was in thinking n rani maa came, reva sayas sorry that she dnt seen her n ask y has she calling her, rani maa was confused bcoz she dnt called her, dai maa changed the topic n ask rani maa abt yash n she told that he's much btr, reva n rani maa goes to see yash. Dai maa goes to arya n scold
him that y has he done such foolishness, if he got caught today by reva, both rani maa n yash will throw him out of palace, arya dnt like it n ask dai maa that he's following her teachings which was taught to him in his childhood, n says that he will kill yash bcoz he's his enemy, dai ma was shocked n worried n ask him not to take decisions in hurry, bcoz battles r always won from mind not in hurry n if he continues like this it wil hurt him but he's so stubborn n decided that he dnt want yash in between reva n him. Reva was sitting beside yash, yash was taking rest, suddenly he starts calling reva, n she goes to him but stops herself from tuuching him , n he wakes up n ask whether she's f9 or not, she says that she wanna tell him something imp. n yash thought that she's going to tell him that she loves him but as she abt to speak yash's ph. rings n reva says that she'll talk later n leaves, she thinks that if she wil tell him abt all that , its gonna harmful for yash, yash picks up the call , it was that
girl n bom, thy were asking him abt his well being n progress in reva's case n he told that if thy hvnt call him reva would have told him. Reva comes down n rani maa told her that thr's a surprise for reva n yash n ask her to take dinner for yash, arya and dai maa was confused abt the surprise. Yash was sitting on bed suddenly tries to walk n fell but reva came n handle him n says that she loves him n they hugs each other, yash was very happy that tears come out of his eyes..with a song in BG.....
Kuch Khushbuyen
Yaadon Ke Jungal Se Beh Chali
Kuch Khidkiyan
Lamhon Ke Dastak Pe Khul Gayi
Kuch Geeth Purane Rakhe The Sirhaane
Kuch Sur Kahin Khoye The Bandish Mil Gaye

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye
Bichde The Kinare Mil Gaye

Meri Zindagi Main Teri Baarish Kya Hui
Mere Raste Darya Bane Behne Lage
Meri Karvaton Ko Tune Aake Kya Chhua
Kahin Khwab Neendon Ki Gali Rehne Lage

Jeene Ke...Kinare Mil Gaye

Meri Loh Havaaon Se Jhagadkar Lee Uthi
Mere Har Andhere Ko Ujale Pee Gaye
Tune Hasken Mujhse Muskurane Ko Kaha
Mere Man Ke Mausam Gulmohar Se Ho Gaye

Kuch Khushbuyen, Saanso Se Saanso Me Ghul Gayi
Kuch Khidikyan, Aankhon Hi Aankhon Me Khul Gayi
Kuch Pyaas Adhuri
Kuch Shyam Sindhoori
Kuch Reshmi Gunahon
Main Rate Dhal Gaye
Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye
suddenly wind blows the curtain n a vase falls n yash wakes up from his dream n thought that the moment is very near n a maid comes with dinner.

Precap:Reva tries to find out some1 in palace n sees arya standing.
~*The End*~
Edited by khushi909 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail

Sorry for the late upd. guyz!😳

Edited by khushi909 - 14 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update dear 😊
The song is 'Jeene ke ishare mil gaye' from movie 'Phir Milenge'...
Kuch Khushbuyen
Yaadon Ke Jungal Se Beh Chali
Kuch Khidkiyan
Lamhon Ke Dastak Pe Khul Gayi
Kuch Geeth Purane Rakhe The Sirhaane
Kuch Sur Kahin Khoye The Bandish Mil Gaye

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye

Meri Zindagi Main Teri Baarish Kya Hui
Mere Raste Darya Bane Behne Lage
Meri Karvaton Ko Tune Aake Kya Chhua
Kahin Khwab Neendon Ki Gali Rehne Lage

Meri Loh Havaaon Se Jhagadkar Lee Uthi
Mere Har Andhere Ko Ujale Pee Gaye
Tune Hasken Mujhse Muskurane Ko Kaha
Mere Man Ke Mausam Gulmohar Se Ho Gaye

Kuch Khushbuyen, Saanso Se Saanso Me Ghul Gayi
Kuch Khidikyan, Aankhon Hi Aankhon Me Khul Gayi
Kuch Pyaas Adhuri
Kuch Shyam Sindhoori
Kuch Reshmi Gunahon
Main Rate Dhal Gaye
Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye
Amor. thumbnail
thnx monali i hv updated the lyrics also :))
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.
I'm so sick of arya and his bakwaas of thinking yash is a third wheel in him and reva imaginary love story. Oh I see dai ma came back from her hole.
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!! Reva sees arya standing ..i hope she remembers something looking at his shadow.. 🤔
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachna11

Thanks for the update!!! Reva sees arya standing ..i hope she remembers something looking at his shadow.. 🤔

hope so but unever know dumbo ka brain wrk karega ya nhi🥱😲😕
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji.
I don't want to spend my vocabulary on dumbo and monster.
Today again yash rock, his expression, dialogue everything are jsut too perfect enjoy his scene....

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update Khushi909 (by the way what is your actual name or do you prefer to be called khushi909) - Your updates are so valuable:-
Firstly after reading your update I can understand (poor hindi) the episode better;
Secondly I don't have to watch that devil aryamonster scenes as I can't stand his ugly face.
Jay Deol analyis of the episode:-
Overall a really really crap episode - too much importance given to evils😡😡😡😡😡😡
Yesterday I told you guys that dumbo has been abducted by aliens and a clever intelligent reva was put in her place but tell you what - the dumbo that they abducted and took to their planet was so dumbo that she nearly obliterated their planet so they decided to take the intelligent reva back and bring back Dumbo back to AKNV in today's episode and guess what she has decided to act dumb by not telling cutie about her stalker and going for separation. Please cutie find someone else (there is always me).
the dream scene was nice and made my day even though it was only a dream and thank god aryamonster ugly mug was missing as well.
Jay Deol prediction: Dumbo will be nasty to Cutie again but this time we will feel sorry for her (not me) bacause she is in love with cutie and is trying to save his life (bullshit hang man).
Why is Cutie only in few scenes in each episode while that horrid aryamonster is everywhere?
Why can't dumbo tell that it is aryamonster on the phone as her stalker?
Why does aryamonster mispronounce Yash's name as Jash?
Why the hell do I watch this show? (Oh I know - its because I love watching Cutie)
Answers on postcard to Jay Deol, London, UK
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay Deol

Thank you so much for the update Khushi909 (by the way what is your actual name or do you prefer to be called khushi909) - Your updates are so valuable:-

Firstly after reading your update I can understand (poor hindi) the episode better;
Secondly I don't have to watch that devil aryamonster scenes as I can't stand his ugly face.
Jay Deol analyis of the episode:-
Overall a really really crap episode - too much importance given to evils😡😡😡😡😡😡
Yesterday I told you guys that dumbo has been abducted by aliens and a clever intelligent reva was put in her place but tell you what - the dumbo that they abducted and took to their planet was so dumbo that she nearly obliterated their planet so they decided to take the intelligent reva back and bring back Dumbo back to AKNV in today's episode and guess what she has decided to act dumb by not telling cutie about her stalker and going for separation. Please cutie find someone else (there is always me).
the dream scene was nice and made my day even though it was only a dream and thank god aryamonster ugly mug was missing as well.
Jay Deol prediction: Dumbo will be nasty to Cutie again but this time we will feel sorry for her (not me) bacause she is in love with cutie and is trying to save his life (bullshit hang man).
Why is Cutie only in few scenes in each episode while that horrid aryamonster is everywhere?
Why can't dumbo tell that it is aryamonster on the phone as her stalker?
Why does aryamonster mispronounce Yash's name as Jash?
Why the hell do I watch this show? (Oh I know - its because I love watching Cutie)
Answers on postcard to Jay Deol, London, UK

pleasure jay
m name is khushi 😃