Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks dear...lovely update...
Loved Reva today after so many months...πŸ˜›
Love Guru is taking his job very seriously...Hope Yash signs over half the palace including Arya's rooms to him....πŸ˜‰.
I was hoping that Arya will start drooling after the new girl...old habits die hard....par banda bahut sakht jaan hai....
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thanks.
Lekin Dumbo ko itna akal achanak kahan se aagaya. πŸ˜ƒ Der se hi sahi. Magar aayi tho.
Lekin har baar sirf Arya ko bolti hai ke Yash se pyar karthi hain.
Monster monster - keep going. The more you try and separate them, the more cutie and dumbo come closer. Dekh na teri kartoot ki wajah se dumbo ka dimag ka bati bhi chal ne laga hai. waise. Monster aap ne kahin dumbo mentos khiladiya kya?

mentosπŸ˜• i doubt kitni khaayi hogi tab ye chamatkaar hua hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: misssmily

thx 4 the updt, after all reva discovered she has a brain πŸ˜ƒ

mentos khao dimaag ki batti jalaoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Thanks.
Lekin Dumbo ko itna akal achanak kahan se aagaya. πŸ˜ƒ Der se hi sahi. Magar aayi tho.
Monster monster - keep going. The more you try and separate them, the more cutie and dumbo come closer. Dekh na teri kartoot ki wajah se dumbo ka dimag ka bati bhi chal ne laga hai. waise. Monster aap ne kahin dumbo mentos khiladiya kya?

my pleasure vinu....
may be taking some thing with her dinner or lunch and now her brain is working properly.
mentos yea rite said vinu.
mentos khake dimag ki batti jal gayi dumbo ki,,,,
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Love Guru is taking his job very seriously...Hope Yash signs over half the palace including Arya's rooms to him....πŸ˜‰.
I was hoping that Arya will start drooling after the new girl...old habits die hard....par banda bahut sakht jaan hai....

my pleasure monali.
yes loved today reva.
yes aise lvoe guru sab ko milna chiaye.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰he he rite monali, yasharya ko room bhi de do love guru ko .....
he he mine bhi iye soch rehi thi, arya drooling over that new girl......ha ha bahut sakt koi baat nehi humara maharaj thik kar denge arya ko😳
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: misssmily

thx 4 the updt, after all reva discovered she has a brain πŸ˜ƒ

my pleasure dear.
yes finally reva discover that she has a brain, may be taking mentos freshπŸ˜†
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

Thnx chutki!

I was worried abt reva's reaction in hotel but thank God, bom's plan work......Love the way yash smiling at reva's jealously.......hw cute scene that was on dinner table................n most imp " humare aur kuwar jee ke beech koi nhi aa sakta"..reva indirectly slapped arya ...........Gud epi!

Haila - I cannot wait to see this reaction
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes yes yes sign off Arya's room.
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks.
Lekin Dumbo ko itna akal achanak kahan se aagaya. Der se hi sahi. Magar aayi tho.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Jealousy sab sikha deti hai. Dumbo is totally clean bowled.
Apne Yash ki toh ho gayi balle balle.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😲😲😲OMG - I have totally gone into a shock - OK, OK I am back to my psycho and sadisitc self (only joking - I am lovely really).

I loved and agree with your thoughts/views - brilliant.
Jay Deol analysis of today ( after recovering from the shock)
Well dumbo used her brain that's all quarter brain cell that she has - I don't guys - I still think that real dumbo was abducted by supeior race of aliens and this reva has been placed in her place. It is quite painful for me to admit that she was good today. I should enjoy it while it lasts.
It was nice to see her jealous and crying for our cutie pie for a change.
how many time does that 😑aryamonster😑 needs to hear from dumbo that she is in love with Cutie and stop stalking her and stop lustfully eyeing her up (this in UK is referred to as sexual harrassment and perpetrator can be prosecuted in court of law - but this is in UK - where rapists are prisoned so Cutie is luck that he is not in UK).
I πŸ‘loved the hotel suite scene, greeting scene and dining table scene but shame - that horrid 😑aryamonster'😑s ugly mug is always in everying effing frame. And no he will not be found out tomorrow as baddies always escape scot free.
Overall very entertaining episode :-πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cutie was cutely fantastic as always.πŸ‘
New alien dumbo is good too - showing her jealousy and the tears.πŸ‘
Precap : I found the scene quite expressive and controlled and I just hope it is not 😑aryamonster'😑s dream but reality.
Why do I get the feeling that aryamonster is gonna use this new girl against Cutie and Dumbo in the future to separate them or something? Answers on postcard to Jay Deol, London, UK
Jay Deol