Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guyz u all r thinking y m saying so here r d reasons😳

1.Reva followed yash n goes to hotel........i.e., she finally forgot that yash has done sumthing badπŸ‘.
2. She was very jealous of that girl...........i.e.,she's madly in love with kuwarjeeπŸ˜³πŸ‘.
3.She accepts the truth in front of arya n says she loves yash πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
4.She scold that guy(arya) on phoneπŸ‘.
5.She saved yash πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Love u Reva For Today's epi.πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
agree with u jiji,
now come to my analyzes,
1.Reva followed yash n goes to hotel........i.e., she finally forgot that yash has done sumthing badπŸ‘.

yes she is jealous, her face shown it clearly.
2. She was very jealous of that girl...........i.e.,she's madly in love with kuwarjeeπŸ˜³πŸ‘.

yes totally, when a girl doing this that means she is deeply, madly love with her husband
3.She accepts the truth in front of arya n says she loves yash πŸ‘.
yes she again accepts it in front of arya
yes she scold him , loved it,
5.She saved yash πŸ‘.
yes she saved yash and very much concern about yash' well being.

more she told arya that no one will come between reva and Yash....oh unke kuwar yash ke liye and yash kuwar sirf reva ke.loved this dialaugue

today reva beahving like true wife, her care, love, concern,jealous for yash clearly shown,the way she jealous when she saw that girl around yash.. the way she told arya that
no one will come between reva and Yash....oh unke kuwar yash ke liye and yash kuwar sirf reva ke.
the way she saves yash it's clear that reva's concern for yash's well being is major priority ....
everything is too perfect today.
really well done reva.
love u.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh god, did dumbo actually do it!!!! me is surprised surprised. Me will come back with comments after the update
Edited by vinuchand - 14 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, looovvveeedddd Reva today....

I was scared for a moment that when she sees the girl in Yash's room she will again start her old ranting...'aap jaise insaan se aur kuchh ummeed bhi kaise kar sakte hai...blah blah ....'
But it seems she has totally forgotten about it.....case of temporary amnesia or what?
She has learned a leassons or two from her dear devarjee....I loved it when she said - 'no one can come between me and Yash'...πŸ˜‰ muuaaahhhh....
And finally using her brain to find out about the caller....but I am sure tomorrow Arya will come out of the room saying 'Reva kya hua tum pareshaan kyu dikh rahi ho?'...and dumbo totally missing the point....πŸ˜†
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Yes, looovvveeedddd Reva today....

I was scared for a moment that when she sees the girl in Yash's room she will again start her old ranting...'aap jaise insaan se aur kuchh ummeed bhi kaise kar sakte hai...blah blah ....'
But it seems she has totally forgotten about it.....case of temporary amnesia or what?
She has learned a leassons or two from her dear devarjee....I loved it when she said - 'no one can come between me and Yash'...πŸ˜‰ muuaaahhhh....
And finally using her brain to find out about the caller....but I am sure tomorrow Arya will come out of the room saying 'Reva kya hua tum pareshaan kyu dikh rahi ho?'...and dumbo totally missing the point....πŸ˜†

agreed yaar main bhi dar gyi thi ki iski tubelite is baar fuse nhi hogi phat jayegi but bom ka plan succed huaπŸ‘πŸ˜‰
sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya riva is doing gr8 these days....
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

agree with u jiji,
now come to my analyzes,

yes she is jealous, her face shown it clearly.

yes totally, when a girl doing this that means she is deeply, madly love with her husband
3.She accepts the truth in front of arya n says she loves yash πŸ‘.
yes she again accepts it in front of arya
yes she scold him , loved it,
5.She saved yash πŸ‘.
yes she saved yash and very much concern about yash' well being.

more she told arya that no one will come between reva and Yash....oh unke kuwar yash ke liye and yash kuwar sirf reva ke.loved this dialaugue

today reva beahving like true wife, her care, love, concern,jealous for yash clearly shown,the way she jealous when she saw that girl around yash.. the way she told arya that
no one will come between reva and Yash....oh unke kuwar yash ke liye and yash kuwar sirf reva ke.
the way she saves yash it's clear that reva's concern for yash's well being is major priority ....
everything is too perfect today.
really well done reva.
love u.

agreed nice reply m proud of dumbo πŸ˜‰
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dumbo ka dimag ka ghanti bhaj gaya aur woh bhi right direction mein.
Who knows how long it will last. Lets enjoy as long as it does though.
Amor. thumbnail
yes vinu we all r sure its temporary
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the heads up.

Well is about time reva acting like a wife & using her brain.