kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
do you think she is really going to confess?

i don't think so.

and i think that the next track will be her overhearing yash's conversation with his mentor, and she's going to mix things up and think that yash planned all those threats too. and she'll hate him even more.

urgh, so annoying and so predictable. (i really hope i'm wrong).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kgh212121

do you think she is really going to confess?

i don't think so.

and i think that the next track will be her overhearing yash's conversation with his mentor, and she's going to mix things up and think that yash planned all those threats too. and she'll hate him even more.

urgh, so annoying and so predictable. (i really hope i'm wrong).

yeah may be i also think she might misundertsand yash again. She might think that he did all the threats to get her closer to him .After all she is rewa...u never know 😕 (hope i am wrong)
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i wish that u are wrong too...but i feel that this might not be a dream coz yash has been ignoring her for a fewdays now and reva has got deeper feelings for him...i hope its not a dream..yash is tired of her crap
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i hope its not a dream. But agar reva ne confess kar diya then it will be too soon for CVs (not for viewers)
kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and like we said, it WAS! so annoying. poor yash
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish the cvs of this show will stop being so predictable and do something nice for a change.....and surprise us