Dumbo Reva should suffer more

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Guys

You guys probably think I am psycho sadistic b***h(which I probably am) but after watching that precap (in which Cutie is looking totally hot like young Bond James Bond agent 007 - born to thrill and trained to kill) where dumbo admits to Cutie about loving him I just hope it's dumbo's dream - because I don't feel that dumbo has suffered enough yet - I mean she slapped him, shot him, shouted, scolded and lectured (very long repeated boring lectures - we should know we had to tolerate her ranting and raving) him about thousand times and he cried about countless times but here she is getting it away with so lightly. So I think Cutie should make her jealous and she should cry,cry, cry, pine, grovel, beg for his love and acceptance. But knowing Cutie - he is just totally soft and give in too easily - maybe that's why I adore him - so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee.
I think Dumbo should suffer more😑😑😑😑😑
What say you guys? Answers on postcard to:-
Jay Deol, London, UK
Love Jay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Postcard from Vinu, India to Jay Deol London UK
I completely agree with you. I only hope its cutie's dream and nothing more.

She should suffer a lot more. And yash should continue to ignore her. if he is hurt he should make sure she does not help him.
But cutie being cutie will just melt away in her eyes and arms. What to do?
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree wid u..reva shud suffer
bt guyz..our yash is also suffering wid reva.,..n i dnt want yash 2 suffer
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
I am 1000% with you...
She needs to know the pain and longing that is called 'love'. She needs to mature...She won't deserve Yash until then...
399703 thumbnail
res
Haven't seen the episode, so can't comment
x x
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know Reva had become Cruella DeVil toward Yash but I think she too has suffered a lot. No, I am in no way rationalizing her behavior and those awful tantrums (oh, how I hated those!), but she was raped and that tormented her physically, emotionally, and mentally. The fact that Yash took the blame and then married her when she thought she was marrying Arya only made things worse for both her and Yash. So I'm just saying. πŸ€”

As for falling in love with Yash though, yeah, she shouldn't be allowed to get it off her chest so soon. And Yash shouldn't bring another girl into this either. That could make matters worse for him, especially if Arya finds out.