Poll

Will Reva tell Yash on Monday that she loves him?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,
As per today's precap do you think Reva will tell Yash on Monday that she loves him?
Yes - She will ignore the threats on his life and tell him that she loves him.
No - It's just her dream. She won't tell him yet.
What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Hi Friends,

As per today's precap do you think Reva will tell Yash on Monday that she loves him?

Yes - She will ignore the threats on his life and tell him that she loves him.

No - It's just her dream. She won't tell him yet.

What say?

I agree... I dont think she'll tell him yet. Acc. to me its just a dream, I hope i am wrong though.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
it's another dream, like couple of months ago, yash feel, that reva understand him and hugged him but from very next epi, we saw that was the dream of yash and this may be (Hope,I'll wrong)......but question is who is the man , jo dream dekh rehe hain aise, and another quesiton is yash ke pair mein kya hua, y he is struggling to walk properly.
lots of confusion, puzzle in this show, let's see what happen?
nehabist thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

it's another dream, like couple of months ago, yash feel, that reva understand him and hugged him but from very next epi, we saw that was the dream of yash and this may be (Hope,I'll wrong)......but question is who is the man , jo dream dekh rehe hain aise, and another quesiton is yash ke pair mein kya hua, y he is struggling to walk properly.
lots of confusion, puzzle in this show, let's see what happen?

Ithink it's not dream. I have voted that Reva will say Yash ILU. And I think that Arya the monster 🐷will do something with the Jhumar of drawing hall so that it will fell on Yash to kill him. But Reva will save him and tell him ILU😳😳😳😳
Neha Bist
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehabist

Ithink it's not dream. I have voted that Reva will say Yash ILU. And I think that Arya the monster 🐷will do something with the Jhumar of drawing hall so that it will fell on Yash to kill him. But Reva will save him and tell him ILU😳😳😳😳
Neha Bist

Nooo.....If it happens all the spice will go out of this already tasteless recipe....😭😭
Well, we can trust Reva on this....poor Yash is hurt badly and this girl will go on harping her own feelings....🤢🤢
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Ithink it's not dream. I have voted that Reva will say Yash ILU. And I think that Arya the monster 🐷will do something with the Jhumar of drawing hall so that it will fell on Yash to kill him. But Reva will save him and tell him ILU😳
Neha Bist

Tumhara adha prediction aaj sach ho gaya hain neha hope baki ka bhi ho jaye,😃
nehabist thumbnail
[
But Reva will save him and tell him ILU😳😳😳😳
Neha Bist
Nooo.....If it happens all the spice will go out of this already tasteless recipe....😭😭
Well, we can trust Reva on this....poor Yash is hurt badly and this girl will go on harping her own feelings....🤢🤢
No, I don't agree, Love and romance is the only spice in any serials for me. I want to see Revash to be deeply in love.
Neha
NotYourType thumbnail

[

But Reva will save him and tell him ILU😳😳😳😳
Neha Bist

No, I don't agree, Love and romance is the only spice in any serials for me. I want to see Revash to be deeply in love.
Neha
Agree dear...Love and Romance are the only spice that makes these tele shows tasty. But I think journey is more interesting than destination in case of love.😉 RevAsh romance to abhi shuru hua hai....abhi to I want to saviour every moment of their journey Embarrassed
Once they are together in true sense, the CVs will use Aryamonster for some devilry and the track will completely change😲....so for the moment I am of the opinion that they should stretch the love track....
beenarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

</div>
Nooo.....If it happens all thespice will go out of this already tasteless recipe....😭😭
Well, we can trust Reva on this....poor Yash is hurt badly and this girl will go on harpingher own feelings....🤢🤢

<font color="#cc0066" size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, I don't agree, Love and romance is the only spice in any serials for me. I want to see Revash to be deeply in love.</font>

<font color="#cc0066" size="4" face="Verdana">Neha</font>

<div>Agree dear...Love and Romance are the only spice that makes these tele shows tasty. But I think journey is more interesting than destination in case of love.😉 RevAsh romance to abhi shuru hua hai....abhi to I want to saviour every moment of their journey 😳
Once they are together in true sense, the CVs will use Aryamonster for some devilry and the track will completely change😲....so for the moment I am of the opinion that they should stretch the love track....

I'm with u on this Neha. I hope Reva confesses her love for Yash today. I dont want this 'admission of love' to be stretched for another 30-40 episodes.Things should move quickly in order to generate the interest of the viewers. Production houses stretch a serial for 300-400 episodes with absolutely meaningless tracks which subsequently results in low TRP's. Hoping and praying that dey dont bore us today.

ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aj toh i luv u keh day gi!