Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Aisa karo naa bored

Hi guys – how are doing. I was little bored with this soap as all I got to see was that ugly horrid aryam😡nster's ugly mug with that stupid dumbo (reva for those who don't know her real name).

First of all I have so many questions?

Did araymonster touch dumbo at the farmhouse or was it as dream?

Did he come to Cutie and Dumbo's bedroom and did all those things or not? – according to dumbo's dream yesterday – he did come to her bedroom and remove her hair off her face and she even remembered the shadow in the window. Also, when that devil aryam😡nster was randomly walking past dumbo's bedroom - he saw the curtain open and pillow on bedroom - I loved the way he was jealous.

Who the hell is this shadow of fat guy in her dreams?

Why can't that dumbo tell that the voice over the phone is that of aryamonster - sorry I forgot - that's because she only has few braincells left - hence the name dumbo.
I thought that cutie was in her heart so she told aryamonster but yesterday she was questioning herself again? This girl is real dumbo.

Why did she not react to when Cutie gave her ring – she atleast could have thanked him – ungrateful stupid dumb b***h. Why is Cutie wasting his money on her anyway – Cutie wake up and smell the coffee, this girl is dumb and there is no cure for it unless you opt for brain transplant.

On positive note – Cutie looked very cute and charming but totally shy - toooooooooooo cute. I just loved the way Cutie so cutely opened the curtains and then grabbed his cute pillow and so cutely laid down on the bed – even though I wished he had stayed on the sofa away from the dumb cow dumbo as I don't want him to be infected by her brainless dumb disease.

I only watch this god forsaken show for cutie - I want him to kick that evil aryam😡nster's face in once and for all. Cutie needs a girls who loves him (someone like me of course) and not this dumbo.

Are you guys mad, bored or frustrated with this show?
Your views please on post to Jay Deol, London, UK

Love you guys

Jay Deol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
rightly said im maha BORED wid tis stupid track.......reva is using yash, jus like a doormat,though she has started feeling 4 him bt instances in the track shows she is not doing out of luv bt cos she is scared ...i didnt like the way 4 instance wen the phone rings she gets scared n then suddenly she remembers yash n calls him2 b on time...
Most importantly any1 espcially arya walks in anytime in the couples room....HE is a god damn PRINCE not a foothpath romeo whos lazing around...they r basic manners n courtesys vich 1 folows n coming from a royal blood ..it luks yuck.. the CVs have gone mad atleast show some reality!!!n the time he comes in the room n touches her hair n gazes at her....who on earth sleep like tis wid doors open not atleast married couple in my opinion...likeise inviting others 2 come n raid my privacy!!tis is turning out 2 b really stupid... reva cud avoid phonecalls...its not necessary she shud pick it up...thy r dozens of servants roaming around..y is it so imp???
i seriously feel she is started 2 enjoy aryas phone call.....😆 think she needs attention..n her hormones r sending her in the wrong direction...😆
pata nahi y im watching tis nonsense!!!!!
Edited by mehraan - 14 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yaar ya to arya ko bhaga do ya phir show band kar do i cant tolerate it, i cant stop watching until anas bhai i s thr
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Well said Jay...This story is getting monotonous and predictable....I can't bear the ringing of that silly phone....it's started getting on my nerves...😡
Arya is a gone case....the physco badly needs a whack in his face....
Reva and her antics are beyond my understanding....I understand that the girl is dumb...but I suspect she is deaf as well...she can't hear ppl talking in the same room, she can't hear ppl whispering in her ear....poor Yash....he has got a tough lot to deal with..
But now a days yash's character is also not very convincing...how can a man so much in love not understand that his wife is afraid of somehting...he does not ask her any questions...Just gives in to dumbo's whims...
arrrggghhhhh.....I need aspirin....such a headache....
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually this phone blackmailing thing is really getting bore🥱. There should be some new twists like revash honeymoon.😍😍😍 I mean they r newly wedded couplke so they deserve a honeymoon.
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have to say this title fits the show better these days. When they showed Arya's re-entry I was glad and thought we'd be getting some fun twists but instead we're getting these boring blank calls. Please Yash tell Reva the truth otherwise she'll never figure it out on her own. This way she'll go and throw her anger out at Arya for a change and show us something different. Or maybe she will just call Yash a liar for not telling her the truth sooner and keep fighting him till we die. 😕
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Speed Post to Jay Deol , London , UK
Kya title hi - fits perfectly.
Monster aur monster and then there is more of monster. Come on man. I am fed up. Does he get tired of acting like this. I guess not beacuse thats what he is paid for.
Dumbo has no brain cells left. Next something happens she will blame Yash again.
Yash stop being so cute and good. We need more action. BTW, dont waste your money on that dumbo.
And first rule to be taught to dumbo when some one gifts something to you say 'THANK YOU'. Does not matter if you are a royal or not.
Rule to Yash and Reva - when alone in bedroom, close the door or latch it up when you sleep, irrespective of where you are sleeping. koi bhi aata hai room ke andhar warna dekhtha hai.
Dumbo aur cutie sharma te sharma the rehe jaate hai aur baki sab besharam hote hai.
Yaar - yeh reva ko kab sach pata calega, yash kab kuch action mein utrega. aur monster kab wahan se jayega.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes totally agreed with u all guys. totally bored show...........just watching for anas bhai.
when it's start it's like grt story but now like it's lost the track or give more importance to negative character.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 🤣 🤣 Wow - wat fitting re-title...

I don't think there is a story ahead for these three that is y its not moving

I likey Sharad n his pagal princess betta

Monster needs to up his monsterness... speaking to pics of reva, blank calls, and car repair totally 80s
🤪

As for Yash, he needs love guru 😆 😆 Arreh just tell ladki "truth" - tthat will suffice as aphrodisiac 😉

Reva should guard Yash ka body after all those calls but, instead she waits, sleeps, n destroys evidence 😡 😡 children probably have more sense
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just thought that this topic still applies - as after every two weeks the story comes back to the same point - its going round and round in circles without achieving anything or moving forward.
😡😡frustrated and bored Jay