Such a slow and Predictable drama!!

Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Well firstly this drama is FAR TOO SLOW!! it takes them half an hour to walk from the palace into their bedroom.. And whilst they are walking we see about 10 different shots of their feet and there reactions.
Also this drama has became rather predictable like for today i bet Yash will open the curtain and would have realised he was dreaming! And also when Reva looks or comes close to Yash the following happens:
1) the la la la tune comes on for Yash
2) The Jealous tune and his reaction is shown for Arya
3) It lasts for 10 minutes!!! πŸ˜†
Anyway how can Reva not tell who is the good one and who is the bad?? Even by the way they act around her..
Aww well lets just see what happens!!
Just my views feel free to comment!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
No yaar, your prediction is wrong πŸ˜‰
When Reva sees Yash coming to her throught the curtains, she starts making her so well practised horrible faces. She jumps to the other side of the bed and starts her ranting. Yash pulls a shield from the wall to protect himself...but too lateπŸ˜•. Reva starts pulling her hair out and then starts pulling Yash's hair. Then Arya comes in and scolds Yash for misbehaving with Reva. He tells yash to go out of the room and consoles Reva that he will stay with her and protect her.....The end of the epi and this bakwaas show....How is my prediction?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Angel x thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

No yaar, your prediction is wrong πŸ˜‰

When Reva sees Yash coming to her throught the curtains, she starts making her so well practised horrible faces. She jumps to the other side of the bed and starts her ranting. Yash pulls a shield from the wall to protect himself...but too lateπŸ˜•. Reva starts pulling her hair out and then starts pulling Yash's hair. Then Arya comes in and scolds Yash for misbehaving with Reva. He tells yash to go out of the room and consoles Reva that he will stay with her and protect her.....The end of the epi and this bakwaas show....How is my prediction?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahahahaπŸ˜† your prediction is spot on!! love the comment about her practised horrible faces!! But remember that all of this will happen over a series of 50 episodes!!.. you forgot the 20 reactions for each word haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Angel x
beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u 100% monalidp. Reva is going 2 get the impression dat it was Yash who whispered into her ears & did all those horrible stuff. The serial is getting very predictable now. I wud be surprised if dey show something different (not going to happen - iam sure).

when is the truth going to come out? After the last 2 episodes, I thought v will get to c some Yash and Reva moments, but i guess dat will take another 30-40 episodes. The CV's r stretching it too far, I hope ppl dont lose interest & stop watching it completely.

NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: beenarn

when is the truth going to come out? After the last 2 episodes, I thought v will get to c some Yash and Reva moments, but i guess dat will take another 30-40 episodes. The CV's r stretching it too far, I hope ppl dont lose interest & stop watching it completely.

Don't worry beenarn, the only ppl watching this show are fools like you and me...πŸ˜• and since we have stuck with it so far we will keep on watching it until we all drop dead one by one.🀒
Lolz, sorry if I sound rude, I am just loosing my patience with this show πŸ˜•
Angel x thumbnail

Don't worry beenarn, the only ppl watching this show are fools like you and me...πŸ˜• and since we have stuck with it so far we will keep on watching it until we all drop dead one by one.🀒
Lolz, sorry if I sound rude, I am just loosing my patience with this show πŸ˜•

Agree with you on that monalidp.. altho every1 is probably getting fed up with the show we keep on watching it!!.. I wonder why?? hmm.. maybe it has something to do with the two prince's of the show,..like Yash and Arya πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel x

Agree with you on that monalidp.. altho every1 is probably getting fed up with the show we keep on watching it!!.. I wonder why?? hmm.. maybe it has something to do with the two prince's of the show,..like Yash and Arya πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Possible...personally I don't find Arya vary attractive. He is good looking no doubt. But I have become immune to his good looks 😊 I think he lacks dynamism....or the right attitude....Or may be he just needs a makeover πŸ˜† He should join Yash sir's makeover classes....after all Reva benifitted from it so why not Arya...πŸ˜‰
Angel x thumbnail

Possible...personally I don't find Arya vary attractive. He is good looking no doubt. But I have become immune to his good looks 😊 I think he lacks dynamism....or the right attitude....Or may be he just needs a makeover πŸ˜† He should join Yash sir's makeover classes....after all Reva benifitted from it so why not Arya...πŸ˜‰

Agree.. well my prediction of it all being a dream turned out to be true... but your prediction wasn't way off either πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
399703 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel x

Well firstly this drama is FAR TOO SLOW!! it takes them half an hour to walk from the palace into their bedroom.. And whilst they are walking we see about 10 different shots of their feet and there reactions.

Also this drama has became rather predictable like for today i bet Yash will open the curtain and would have realised he was dreaming! And also when Reva looks or comes close to Yash the following happens:
1) the la la la tune comes on for Yash
2) The Jealous tune and his reaction is shown for Arya
3) It lasts for 10 minutes!!! πŸ˜†
Anyway how can Reva not tell who is the good one and who is the bad?? Even by the way they act around her..
Aww well lets just see what happens!!
Just my views feel free to comment!!

@red: Yes, I do feel at times that, the show is slow but not so slow as you described it. The storyline is kind of slow therefore it gets on nerves sometimes LOL
@black: Yes defo agree with that one. Very easy prediction and that's why I feel the trp is so low. Because the viewers actaully know whats going to happen the next day; so they don't really watch it and trp falls down
x x