Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
well written jaan
todayz epi was a complete tym waste...arrr...i dnt wanna see arya....................CVs shud focus on revash lov story
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks you so much khushi909 for lovely and very fast update of very mundane episode again – it must a suffering for you but hey – one glimpse of Cutie is better than whole episode of aryamonster's ugly, devious, horrid face. Your updates helps me skip all aryamonster's scenes – and just watch Cutie's scenes but lately, that horrid aryamonster is there with Cutie in every scene. Somebody shoot that monster.

OMG – What do these creative's/directors take us for – I mean do they think that we are like the characters of this serial – dumb. Please creative's do not test our patience or intelligence.

Everything seems just fragmented/disjointed – almost bloopers.

Yesterday – did evil aryamonster touch dumbo whilst she was sleeping or was it just a dream.? I didn't understand?

Yesterday when Cutie helps dumbo with her necklace he is behind a net curtain and then disappears behind the curtain again but when she heard the song – she left her room – there was no curtains and no cutie. Where was Cutie and why didn't he hear the music? Maybe Cutie just leaves dumbo to her dumb things – wise decision on Cutie's part.

Today dumbo wakes up after hearing voices – she wakes up and see Cutie on sofa – that should be enough - no she hears voices again and goes out – what for? Her husband is there sleeping – so no need to go out? Oh I forgot – she is dumb hence the name dumbo.

Why on earth don't this dumbo and Cutie lock their damn bedroom door especially when there is a psychotic , evil aryamonster roaming around like an a wounded animal in the palace at will. This dumbo is making our cutie dumb as well. Cutie needs to give dumbo to aryamonster as they are well suited – both being dumbass – partnership made in hell.

That horrid aryamonster is just beyond humanity – I found that last part to be quite disgusting and sickening. Firstly entering somebody's else's bedroom in the middle of night and then trying it on with his own brothers wife. In UK we are used to our soap serials showing all sorts of sordid affairs between family member s. But how is this viewed in India.

Pre-cap – Cutie wakes up supposedly shocked to see aryamonster with dumbo but his facial expressions didn't seem as shocked as they should have been, I mean of a jealous husband who is just seen his brother with his wife. - I think he is seeing something else.

I know that Cutie's character is very caring, forgiving, loving, unsuspecting of evil – or someone who thinks the best of everyone and everything but he needs to get clever and keep an eye on that evil aryamonster.

I am little confused and 😡 irritated with second boring episode this week with that aryamonster playing mind games with Cutie.

Answers/suggestions/views on postcard to:- Jay Deol, London, UK (only joking)
pratsy thumbnail
i dnt think yash will see arya.........
bt reva...gosh..she thought dat yash done all dat.........😡
yash ko kya jarurat h chup chupke ilu kehne k..yash to already kh chuka h
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

yash ko kya jarurat h chup chupke ilu kehne k..yash to already kh chuka h

Most funny part is that only Reva can hear all those sounds and horrid songs. As if other members in palace are deaf. How come Reva woke up from her sleep because of that evil voice saying 'I Lov u' and Yash still slept peacefully. CVs need some better ideas. Today they showed Arya entering the bedroom through main door while all other doors and windows were locked. If tomorrow they show Arya disappearing somehow, I would have to say that Dai ma the evil witch has taught him black magic. What else can we expect from the two of them..🤢🤢
pratsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Most funny part is that only Reva can hear all those sounds and horrid songs. As if other members in palace are deaf. How come Reva woke up from her sleep because of that evil voice saying 'I Lov u' and Yash still slept peacefully. CVs need some better ideas. Today they showed Arya entering the bedroom through main door while all other doors and windows were locked. If tomorrow they show Arya disappearing somehow, I would have to say that Dai ma the evil witch has taught him black magic. What else can we expect from the two of them..🤢🤢

yup..CVs r showng crap...😡m sure..dai ma taught arya some black magic🤣dats y..uske songs sirf reva ko sunai dete h
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Todays episode was so boring. I also felt Anas not so much in yash's character.he seem very disturbed.May be coz of his ongoing rumour or gossip of his link up with rati.These things do affect work.
or
Me as an viewer i think yash track has become so monotonous ,,, and bored of watching him doing same thing .Obviously Anas must be so bored of doing same thing everyday.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My gosh !!! is it possible that Arya is in Yash's room leaning over his wife..... Man talk about gira hua Insaan. Arya needs to be caught by Buddhu Reva. 😡
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Boring episode.
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plz some one give ma a dagger to stab arya with plzzzzzzzzz