AKNV; Written update 20th July '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

~*START*~
In The Palace
Reva listens the recording n got afraid, she came to room n yash asks her wats the prob, she tolds him that thr was a recorder in the room n it was playing a recording which speaks that he loves reva, yash got worried n ask reva to come with him, thy leaves, outside the room reva ignores to go outside but yash asks her to come n when thy go inside thr was nothing inside the room , reva was shocked n worried n yash asks her that it might b her illusion n thy leaves n arya came from behind n thinks that its yash's illusion that reva is with him soon reva recognize arya's love n be with him forever.
In The Hotel
Jyotika with bhanu n madhavi make fun of sharad, seeing him that he's afraid of dogs n being a man , a dog shud afraid of him , n sharad dnt bother n tries to relax, he goes to a puppy sitting under a tree n feeds it, jyotika was shocked to see it. Sharad bought that puppy in jyotika's cabin n leaves it n it destroys al her cabin n while he was taking it out, jyotika came n sharad ask puupy to say hello to jyotika as she's the boss, Jyotika sees her cabin n got angry, on the other side sharad was taking leave n jyotika came n out of anger canceled his leave but sharad says that he needs this leave bcoz tommorrow is reva's birthday , jyotika was happy to hear i but dnt grant him leave.
In The Palace
All were having dinner, jyotika came n ask reva y has she done this mistake, reva got worried n al were shocked, reva ask her to tel n she tells that its reva's birthday tommorrow n she dnt even tell it to any1, reva ask wats so big in that but rani maa says that its her 1st birthday with them in palace n shud be huge, arya was happy n yash n reva look to each other n yash says that this birthday is gonna be very special. Yash takes jyotika away n ask to arrange a surprise party for reva n jyotika says that whether his love is still one sided but yash dnt answer n says that do wat he has said n jyotika says that she will arrange a grand party. While reva was sleeping, she hears suim sound " i love u reva " again n again n she got scared, goes outside the room n sees a mirror in which it was written, "i love u reva , happy birthday" n cake n sum decorations were also thr, reva got angry n thinks that yash has done this n goes to room n asks yash to wake up n when he asks wa happen , she asks him y has he doing all this, its really getting her scared but yash says that he dnt noe wat reva is talking abt n reva got more scared n takes him out but as she reaches thr again thr was nothing n yash says that it might b again her illusion, n arya came , yash asks him way was he doing here n he says that he hears
reva's shout n came but reva says that she dnt shout n arya repiled that he was in sleep so he thought that she shouts n asks them wat r thy doing here n yash says that thy hv gone for a walk on terrace n asks arya to go back to his room n sleep n thy leaves.
Reva n yash was sleeping n arya enters the room n was happy to see that yash n reva was sleeping apart, he goes to reva n sits on bed n goes close to her n says " happy birthday" he was about to kiss her, n yash wakes up n sees.
Precap: Yash came to reva n shocked to see sumthing.
~*THE END*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

Post cannot be quoted.

Very well written.⭐️⭐️⭐️
Tomorrow, I think Yash will not find Aarya, he must be dreaming. These creatives always makes such suspense bomb which always remain unblast or phphush blast.
Neha
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Khushi dear, thanks for the lovely update.
That horrible horrible Arya is up with his physcotic tricks 🤢🤢🤢.
Why do I feel Yash looked a bit disinterested in some of the scenes? Is it only me or somebody else also feel the same? Anyway, I don't blame the poor guy. Ek to sofe par soke use back ache ho raha hoga. Upar se Reva's nocturnal trysts!! He must be fed up 😆.
I hope tomorrow they show yash actually discovering Arya at reva's bedside. if they show Arya suddenly disappearing like a ghost that will be a big insult of the viewers.
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehabist

Very well written.⭐️⭐️⭐️
Tomorrow, I think Yash will not find Aarya, he must be dreaming. These creatives always makes such suspense bomb which always remain unblast or phphush blast.
Neha

i think arya was thr but got disappeared 😆
thy r showing sum mixed scenes today that yash walkes up while arya was thr but i think yash wakes up after that😉
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Hey Khushi dear, thanks for the lovely update.

That horrible horrible Arya is up with his physcotic tricks 🤢🤢🤢.
Why do I feel Yash looked a bit disinterested in some of the scenes? Is it only me or somebody else also feel the same? Anyway, I don't blame the poor guy. Ek to sofe par soke use back ache ho raha hoga. Upar se Reva's nocturnal trysts!! He must be fed up 😆.
I hope tomorrow they show yash actually discovering Arya at reva's bedside. if they show Arya suddenly disappearing like a ghost that wil be a big insult of the viewer's.

it seems i was watching darr movie again
but srk was much btr thr 😆😉
n yes poor yash but use habit hogi yahan to sofa mila prc me to jungle me sona padta tha 😆
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
I am also surprised at Reva. How can she sleep so peacefully when just now she has seen her 'birthday surprise'? Wasn't she telling Arya just a few days back that she can't sleep at night because what happended to her? Aur ab aise ghode bechke so rahi hai jaise duniya me use koi pareshaani nahi hai. Stupid dumbo. If Arya had sung a song to her in sleep or done much more😲 still she would be sleeping peacefully. Off course next day Yash to hai hi blame karne ke liye 😡😡😡
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for lovely ud jiji.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

it seems i was watching darr movie again

but srk was much btr thr 😆😉
n yes poor yash but use habit hogi yahan to sofa mila prc me to jungle me sona padta tha 😆

yes but socho yash ko prc mein atleast sanyo ka sath milta tha but here iye reva ka daar kitna hain.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

I am also surprised at Reva. How can she sleep so peacefully when just now she has seen her 'birthday surprise'? Wasn't she telling Arya just a few days back that she can't sleep at night because what happended to her? Aur ab aise ghode bechke so rahi hai jaise duniya me use koi pareshaani nahi hai. Stupid dumbo. If Arya had sung a song to her in sleep or done much more😲 still she would be sleeping peacefully. Off course next day Yash to hai hi blame karne ke liye 😡😡😡

monali oh sirf muh se bolti hain mujhe neend nehi aati thi but tumne dekha hain before telling this to arya she also sleep peacefully.
correct usse blame toh yash ko hi karna hain so, kya hua so gayi shanti se....
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks.
Oh God, Reva ke dimag ka ghanti phir se bhaj gayi wrong direction main. Kuch bhi ho, yash ke paas daudi chali jaati hai help ke liye ya phir complaint register samajh kar complaint karthi hai ya phir blame karthi hai.
Woh to so raha that mushkil se becahara jagathi hai aur phir kehethi hai aap ne aise kyun kiya?
Aur yeh Arya - God save him. Mannerless idiot. Enters his brother's bedroom when he si with his wife in the night to see if they sleep together ya apart Sick guy. Need psychiatric treatment.