Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

monali
kth hain mein sujna madly , deeply love kashish but kashi never understood it and she always ran awaya from him and marry to almost 3-4 guy.
yes at the end of the show (from soem tiem in the mid of the show sujal and kashish were married to each other but then sujal ka ccident and plustic sugery)
theyagain marry to each other.
no similarity between these two shows.they are totally disferent from each other.

hahaha m not talking abt this story...the story which u r telling is the story of every indian serial
sweety_1754 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Hey sweety, I don't follow Kahin To Hoga. What's this Sujal Kashish situation?

hy mona the story was
kashish got married to sujal against her will,,she always misunderstood sujal she thought that it was he who mudered his husband piyosh(here riva msiunderstands yash too she think yash raped her)
bt sujal loved her soo much inspite of her behavior towards him(like yash)
n bcz of d love of sujal she becomes helpless she couldnt hate him anymore she wanted to continue her hatred bt she couldnt ..and at the end sujal's love wins.kashish realises that sujal loves her soooooo much he can do anything for her in the couple of the episodes it was shown that kashish is really in a mess she dont know wat to do she wanted to hate him bt she cant..and one day she done marrige consumption scene😳😳i mean she got close to sujal bt in the morning she realized wat she had done how could she do this...bt after some episodes she came to know that it wasnt sujal who murdered piosh it was some1 else..m sure in coming episode riva yash will come close😳😳😳and after that she'll come to know that it wasnt yash wo raped her.
and u know wat anas rashid (yash)was in kahiin to hoga
Edited by sweety_1754 - 14 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety_1754

hy mona the story was

kashish got married to sujal against her will,,she always misunderstood sujal she thought that it was he who mudered his husband piyosh(here riva msiunderstands yash too she think yash raped her)
bt sujal loved her soo much inspite of her behavior towards him(like yash)
n bcz of d love of sujal she becomes helpless she couldnt hate him anymore she wanted to continue her hatred bt she couldnt ..and at the end sujal's love wins.kashish realises that sujal loves her soooooo much he can do anything for her in the couple of the episodes it was shown that kashish is really in a mess she dont know wat to do she wanted to hate him bt she cant..and one day she done marrige consumption scene😳😳i mean she got close to sujal bt in the morning she realized wat she had done how could she do this...bt after some episodes she came to know that it wasnt sujal who murdered piosh it was some1 else..m sure in coming episode riva yash will come close😳😳😳and after that she'll come to know that it wasnt yash wo raped her.
and u know wat anas rashid (yash)was in kahiin to hoga

yes but then again tragic and if I remember the n kashish almost marry 2 iya 3 man.
or getting engaged with almost 3man.
that story is completely spinning my head.
except sujal everything is same round and round and here also like this except yash everything is round and round.

sweety_1754 thumbnail

yes but then again tragic and if I remember the n kashish almost marry 2 iya 3 man.
or getting engaged with almost 3man.
that story is completely spinning my head.
except sujal everything is same round and round and here also like this except yash everything is round and round.

hy i m not talking bat that sequences..in this way geet hoi sab sey prai is also a copy of kahiin to hoga coz at the start of kth there was sectry boss love story..indian dramas continue running for 3 4 years in this wide peroid many stories take turns..here i mentioned the story which can be similer to riva yash present conditition which cant b kashish's 8.9 10 marriage ...read the story which i m saying ...m not saying it'll become a total kahiin to hoga and a swyam akshat will come who'll b the step brother of yash..try to get my point dear m talking abt a part of kth
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

hy i m not talking bat that sequences..in this way geet hoi sab sey prai is also a copy of kahiin to hoga coz at the start of kth there was sectry boss love story..indian dramas continue running for 3 4 years in this wide peroid many stories take turns..here i mentioned the story which can be similer to riva yash present conditition which cant b kashish's 8.9 10 marriage ...read the story which i m saying ...m not saying it'll become a total kahiin to hoga and a swyam akshat will come who'll b the step brother of yash..try to get my point dear m talking abt a part of kth

look m not telling u that u r wrong or any thing. i understand ur point.
more geet is totally different show no similarity between kth and geet.
just for the office romance.we cannot told the simlar thing about geet and kth.

and more it's aknv forum and we will only discuss about the aknv show not about other show.
hope u don't mind .it's just a small request.

sweety_1754 thumbnail

look m not telling u that u r wrong or any thing. i understand ur point.
more geet is totally different show no similarity between kth and geet.
just for the office romance.we cannot told the simlar thing about geet and kth.

and more it's aknv forum and we will only discuss about the aknv show not about other show.
hope u don't mind .it's just a small request.

ya i was trying to tell u that just for office romancce geet cant be kth...look so many stories in 1 serial na...2nd thing m not discussing it on aknv forum..i just posted once that it will go on kth track coz name of this topic is prediction...and we can predict anything.mona asked me wats the story..it could b finish in 2 posts if u got my point at once..
ok
Edited by sweety_1754 - 14 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

ya i was trying to tell u that just for office romancce geet cant be kth...look so many stories in 1 serial na...2nd thing m not discussing it on aknv forum..i just posted once that it will go on kth track coz name of this topic is prediction...and we can predict anything.mona asked me wats the story..it could b finish in 2 posts if u got my point at once..

ok

Arre arre, zagda mat karo yaar....so sau baat ki ek baat....sab indian serials ek dusare se kuchh na kuchh churaate hai.....purane maal pe naya label lagake bechte hai....got the point...Sorry meri wajah se tum dono me argument ho gaya...😲