Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey hii, hope ur all well? Me thoughts i think eventually slowly slowly reva will discover how it was non other than Aarya that cammited the vilont attck on her an she will have regrets in her actions towards Yash..
What do u guys thin?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thinks the same...in d coming episodes i think she will fall in love with her bt then she ll realize wat she has done.then she'll again misunderstand yash..and after then she'll come to know the reality..i think here kahiin to hoga situation will happen(sujal kashish situation after marriage)

zohul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want it to hAppen sooner
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweety_1754

thinks the same...in d coming episodes i think she will fall in love with her bt then she ll realize wat she has done.then she'll again misunderstand yash..and after then she'll come to know the reality..i think here kahiin to hoga situation will happen(sujal kashish situation after marriage)

Hey sweety, I don't follow Kahin To Hoga. What's this Sujal Kashish situation?
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweety_1754

yes me to think the same๐Ÿ˜ณ
hope arya kuch mistake kare n reva use recognize kar le๐Ÿ˜ณ
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

yes me to think the same๐Ÿ˜ณ

hope arya kuch mistake kare n reva use recognize kar le๐Ÿ˜ณ

arya mistake agar kare bhi toh reva je muskurate hue kehenge arya kuwar iye aap kya kehe rehe hain
then she will give every balme to yash.
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

arya mistake agar kare bhi toh reva je muskurate hue kehenge arya kuwar iye aap kya kehe rehe hain
then she will give every balme to yash.

Will someone pls tell me what's this KTH situation?
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Will someone pls tell me what's this KTH situation?

monali
kth hain mein sujna madly , deeply love kashish but kashi never understood it and she always ran awaya from him and marry to almost 3-4 guy.
yes at the end of the show (from soem tiem in the mid of the show sujal and kashish were married to each other but then sujal ka ccident and plustic sugery)
theyagain marry to each other.
no similarity between these two shows.they are totally disferent from each other.
NotYourType thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

monali
kth hain mein sujna madly , deeply love kashish but kashi never understood it and she always ran awaya from him and marry to almost 3-4 guy.
yes at the end of the show (from soem tiem in the mid of the show sujal and kashish were married to each other but then sujal ka ccident and plustic sugery)
theyagain marry to each other.
no similarity between these two shows.they are totally disferent from each other.

๐Ÿ˜†Lolz..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I would love to see Reva marry 3-4 diff people....Whoever is able to tolerate her for the longest time and whoever survives Aryamonster's evil plans will get her for ever (Will that be his reward or punishment?)Yash to sadhu mahatma hai hi...He will help her in choosing the right guy....๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope so!!
They are taking this drama too slowly!!.. every footstep is shown about 5 times and every reaction is shown about 20!!!
At the end of each episode they have only moved from the palace into the bedroom!!
Well it is a palace and it must be big if it takes them half an hour!!
At this rate Reva won't find out till she's 50!!.. hmm that should be interesting!!
Haha sorry for writin an essay.. ๐Ÿ˜†